Maison Trevi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Rodan II(Rome)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrevi fountainspanish stepsquiet streetstay there againmini fridgelocation is greati highly recommend this hotelheart of romeminute walkgiorgioairporttaxiromasitesmapcolosseum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Having booked at La Piccola Maison, I was quite disappointed at being relocated to Maison Trevi due to alleged maintenance problems there. However, after my stay at Maison Trevi, I have nothing to complain about: the room was huge, well equipped and with desing furniture. The location is just perfect, with bus and metro stops one minute away.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank colbuck
Reviewed May 7, 2011

My husband and I only had time for a short 2 night stay while in Rome recently. We needed a hotel that was situated within walking distance to the things we had planned near the Trevi fountain. After researching on tripadvisor, we found this hidden gem. It is the sister hotel to La Piccola Maison. It is a small hotel with only a few rooms. Our room was very spacious, modern and clean with an excellent bathroom and shower. Out of everywhere we stayed in Italy, I think this bed was the most comfortable! The hospitality was great as well. Giorgio and Laura were most helpful in making our restaurant reservations nearby and seeing that we had everything we needed. If you want a nice, quiet, comfortable place to stay without spending a fortune, try this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hulagirl50
Reviewed April 14, 2011

I wanted to enjoy Rome while minimizing the hustle and bustle of the tourists. Staying at Maison Trevi really helped me do that. It's in a small nondescript building in the central of Rome but on a nice quiet street. There are 4 rooms on a second floor flat which was the perfect setting for me. Each room has a private bath and a small fridge. Everything is new and tasteful. I will stay here on my next trip to Rome.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Avanha
Reviewed April 13, 2011

The place is lovely, modern, big room with a big shower and kept clean. Giorgio and Laura went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They also offered us a taxi from and to the airport at a very good price- definitely worth checking it out. One of the best things about the place is that its in a quite street but very close to the center- less then 5 minutes walk to fontana de trevi.
I would definitely come back and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Adi3000
Reviewed April 1, 2011

The location is excellent, a few minutes walk away from some of the most famous attractions of Rome (Fontana de Trevi, Spanish Steps, the Pantheon) just off Piazza Barberini and Via Veneto and with easy access to the Metro. The room was spacious, beautifully lit and very clean, well soundproofed and with an excellect air conditioning unit and a small fridge. The staff was extremely polite and helpful and very easily made us feel as guests rather than customers. The only drawback is the lack of a lift and the fact that the rooms are on the second floor. (please note that Maison Trevi is not a hotel, it is a set of very very recently renovated rooms in a rather old building)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family