“Best icecream in Rome”

Gelateria Il Dolce Sorriso
Ranked #10 of 779 Dessert in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rome, Italy
“Best icecream in Rome”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Supertasty, delicious ice cream, many interesting tastes and we got to taste before ordering. Very good service and nice personal approach. Best gelateria in Rome, we have tried many (eating ice cream twice a day when visiting). Price worthy, they produce their own ice-cream.

1 Thank Anna H

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Rome
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

By far the best ice cream you will ever have! Fantastic people, food and atmosphere; incredible!! Great value for money and an amazing range of flavours, truly stunning ice cream! Best we've had in Rome!

1 Thank Charlotte-Caine
Ottawa, Canada
“Best Gelato in Rome!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Best gelato experience in Rome from the friendliest server who provided free samplers and with a great smile and patience. Top marks and if in the area it is a must. Kids are wanting to go again before we leave Rome..................and parents can't agree more.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sweet Satisfaction”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Ever since I was little, I've always found happiness in a bowl of ice cream. Summers were spent enjoying ice cream, and my appreciation for the dessert grew founder every year. On my recent visit to Rome, a charming gelato parlour caught my eye. I had never seen it before, and before I knew it I was asking for a scoop of chocolate gelato. As soon as my taste buds made contact with the frozen treat, I was in sweet bliss. I finished up my bowl, thanked the wonderful staff, and as I walked out of the parlour, I looked up at the sign that said "Il Dulce Sorriso". And indeed I had a sweet smile on my face.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mercman64
Melbourne, Australia
“Yum, Yum,Yum”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this place on our second last day in Rome. Had we found it earlier we would have visited every day! The store itself is fun, with gelato in many flavors, mini ice-cream delicacies, and a make your own section. I had a small ice-cream delicacy as well as gelato and it was so yum. My daughter had a smoothie and said it was the best smoothie she had ever had. Definitely worth a visit. The owner is really friendly and seems to enjoy the excitement his store creates for both the kids and adults.

Visited July 2014