“Recommended ice cream”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended ice cream”
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

The place is very well organized, clean , and most of all inviting.
The owner let us taste a lot of types of ice creams. The owner is very kind, he decorated the ice cream and made it also beautiful to the eyes.
This is probably the best ice cream I've ever ate.
I am kindly recommending you to visit.
The price is very fair. ;)

1 Thank Ran K

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Fab gelato :)”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love my gelatos and am quite picky when it comes to places but this one is definitely well up there. Also it has really friendly service. I had the yogurt and nocciola (hazelnut). Nicely air conditioned and you can sit down too which is nice. Will definitely be going back :)

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank MollyRasch
St Paul, MN
“Great Gelato and frozen treats”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Il Dolce Sorriso Di Raffaello Fracassi
Very friendly and great service. Fantastic gelato and frozen treats.
and a chocolate fountain inside

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank lupaling
Toronto, Canada
“yummy”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I went to Rome not only for its wonderful history and setting, but also for the amazing food. I was craving gelato ever since I decided to go to Italy and I have found this place by accident while I was visiting the area. Let me tell you that I was not disappointed! It was so delicious; definitely the best ice cream I've ever eaten in my entire life! The service was nice and I would highly recommend this place to my fellow travellers friends.

• Visited May 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Definitely my top place for gelatos”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I heard good rumors about this place, decided to try it out, and I definitely was not disappointed! As we were on vacations with my family, we went there and we all loved it: the service was very sweet and quick, plus, the ice creams were succulent. My son absolutely adored the gelatos, we even ended up buying more! All in all, excellent service, delicious food, heartwarming ambiance, and quite the perfect spot to go with your children.

• Visited May 2014