“Perfect for our trip”

I Tre Moschettieri Luxury Guest House
Ranked #264 of 3,711 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We wanted to stay in the centre of Rome, and this was perfect. We were within walking distance of everything we wanted to visit. Nicoletta arranged a car to take us to and from the airport, which made the transfer effortless and we travelled in style. She also gave us some brilliant tips on where to go and how to get there, which again made life so much easier for us.

Our rooms were just beautiful and very comfortable, the bathroom was spotless. Breakfast was what you would expect in Italy, plenty of coffee and pastries, which were also available when we got back late in the evening - a very welcome surprise after some very long days. Rome is beautiful and I spent a lot of time wondering why we'd left it so long to visit. I feel it in my bones we shall return, having thrown a coin into the Trevi fountain to ensure it. When we do, we will also return here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for I Tre Moschettieri Luxury Guest House

Reviewed February 9, 2014

we stayed there 3 night. the location is perfect, right in the center of all the main attractions in the city, but still quiet. The receptionist helped us and gave us good advises about Rome. The only thing that bothered me a bit, and may be important for people with disabilities, is that it is a bit difficult to go up and down with suitcases - there is a small elevator but it stops only between the floors.
Over all, the hotel is very pleasant, the location is great, and great value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Initially we had booked for 3 nights and extended another night as we were enjoying the Rome and were really comfortable in this authentic hotel. It had a homely feel and although the rooms were not big, they were very pleasant.

The staff are absolutely great, helping out with anything and everything. We wanted to extend another night after the previous extension but the place was fully booked, the nice lady at the reception helped us out by getting us another place nearby.

The location is just ideal, very easy to get around. A mere 15 minute walk to the Colosseum, 5 minutes to the Pantheon and Trevi fountain.

Would definitely recommend. Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We stayed for 3 days during Dec13 and it was a great time. The bed it is not so god, but the room, the bathroom and the breakfast are great. The place is the middle of the important museums/churches/stores etc that we walked for all places. I recommend the BB.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank femelo
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Nicoletta is an extremely good host , very helpful and speaks really good english.Rest of the staff was very friendly. If you are looking for location this place is literally 5 min walk to pantheon and trevi fountain, 10 min walk to spanish steps and 5 min by bus to colesseum. The hotel is situated on via del corsa which is very good, lively shopping spot as well. If you want to go on the hop on hop off bus there is nearby stop to the hotel. So in short, location wise it is 10 out of 10. Breakfast was average, you can't complain and they served freshly made cappuccino. I was lucky as I was given the triple room. Very big room and nicely furnished if you were honeymooners , you would definitely find the room pleasant.
There are a few things I did not like but it should not be a problem to many 1. They said when booking online the room has a hairdryer, there was no hairdryer and I did not bother to complain. 2. In london in a three stars hotel there is usually an iron and a boiler in room. It was quite a hassle being on the first floor and have to go upstairs if I need to make myself a cup of coffee was really a major turn off. I think a good idea would be to leave a boiler on the same floor if they can't put one in every room. As for the iron , please get one with you. I couldn't wear some of my clothes because it needed ironing. 3. They said breakfast was from 8:30 to 10:30 on my second day I went at 10 for breakfast but the buffet was removed, however they asked me if i wanted danish or biscuits and did me a cappucino

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Miriham E
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I am a travel agent and stayed at this B&B last November...sorry it took so long to write the review. It is absolutely fabulous.....Nicolette who runs it is outstanding and the nicest person I met in Rome....It is in a great location with a convenient outdoor cafe next to it...walked everywhere and could not have been more happy....Loved this place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kylie54
moschettieri, Direttore generale at I Tre Moschettieri Luxury Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

We really enoyed your wonderful words! We hope that you will conserve this opinion until next time that you will visit us again, so we can offeryou again all our help and support to make your stay as perfect as possible!

Best regards,
Nicoleta

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The hotel is in a perfect location! You can walk everywhere in Rome from here. Yet, it's just off the street to the rooms are quiet. It's an older well-maintained building. Nicoleta, the manager, treats her guests as VIPS and gives recommendations, sets up tours, makes reservations, arranges transportation, and recommends restaurants and things to see. She is amazing! The staff does a great job, and the breakfast offers a nice variety. We loved our stay and would definitely stay there again. WiFI was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank girlfriend49

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much forthis comment! All our guests are like VIPS for us and we try to make them feel like at their home!

Hoping to see you again soon, this home is waiting for you!

Best regards,