“Great B&B with an amazing host!”
Review of Rome Armony Suites

and 1 more site!
Rome Armony Suites
Ranked #8 of 3,734 Rome B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The Armony Suites is a fantastic B&B. My wife and I stayed here for our 5 day trip to Rome, and enjoyed our stay here very much. The location is excellent; close enough to everything to walk if you feel like it or just a few minutes away from a Metro stop to get you where you need to go. The room itself was nice. It was very neat and clean. But the real reason to come here is the owner, Luca.

During our 5 day trip Luca made us feel like part of the family. He makes sure that you are not only a tourist in Rome, but gives tips to feel like a real Roman. His meal and restaurant recommendations are fantastic; he only suggests places that he has been to and that will treat their guests like family as well. He also helped us pick out what to do each day. We had a few guided tours already planned, and he helped suggest other things to do as well. He even brought over a friend of his that is an archeologist to give us some advice on going to Ostia Antica and what to do/see while we were out there. Luca is full of passion for his city, unmatched friendliness, and a willingness to help in any way possible.

Overall, it is a fantastic choice and will not disappoint! We will be recommending this B&B to all of our friends!

1  Thank Rob S

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Was travelling a here with my wife and stayed for 2 nights. The location is absolutely great. The room was neat and clean and the bathroom is sufficiently big. Luca who manages this is an excellent help,he helped us with which place to see, which place to eat, what to do etc.he is as friendly as mentioned in all other reviews. The breakfast offered through partnership with brown cafe is also good. The place has excellent coffee. We travelled in winter and the place was cosy enough otherwise We would have had a tough time. For the rate of the room considering all the benefits +the advantage of excellent personnel,I strongly recommend this for couples,solo trailers,friends etc.

Room Tip: We stayed in the basic room and found it very good and adequate
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This B&B is a gem. Thanks to the hospitality provided by Luca and his son Andrea. My friends and I stayed for 3 nights, and during our entire stay we felt as though we were at home. A very welcoming environment, in a fantastic location. We also received fantastic restaurant recommendations that did not disappoint. As well as advice for sight seeing. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Annie T
Reviewed January 29, 2013

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. Luca and his son run this hotel perfectly. It's in a central location (near the Vatican), the rooms are beautifully presented, and most-importantly for us, the service was outstanding. The trattoria near the hotel that Luca recommended was amazing. Hands-down the best pasta I've ever had. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My friends and I stayed at Armony Suites for 3 nights and had the best experience ever! The room was very clean and was very close to all the major tourist attractions. When we arrived the owner Luca and his son Andre welcomed us and made sure we had everything we needed. They suggested wonderful restaurants to dine at while in Rome and they were all amazing choices. We stayed a 4th night in Rome and unfortunately Armony Suites was fully booked. Luca went above and beyond to help us find a place to stay which was located in the same building on the 1st floor. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone and I will defiantly be going back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Melissa787
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed in Rome Armony in Early Jan 2013. Luca is an excellent host. He gave a lot of suggestions and little tips on how to experience Rome as how the Roman does it, from sightseeing to dining. I took a lot of his suggestions and incorporate them into my itinerary, which made my trip so much more pleasant and memorable.

Normally, I view accommodation as no more than a place to rest and sleep after a tiring day of exploring a new city. But, having a host who took interest in the comfort of his guest made staying in Rome Armony suites a pleasant experience.

My room was not yet ready when I checked in, however, this did not bother me as I headed out straight after I left our luggages in the room. When we returned, I found the room was very clean. I found the room to be quite spacious, the bed comfortable and the bathroom is also very clean.

I wished that I had stayed longer in Rome. I would definitely stay again at Rome Armony Suites.

1  Thank VerliS
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stayed 3 nights in the Armory Suites. It is always a bit of a gamble whether a hotel or B&B will live up to its reputation on Trip Advisor. In this instance it did; perhaps it was even better than expected. The B&B is situated in the centre; near to the Vatican and other interesting sites. The building in which it is situated, is authentic roman early 1900 apartment block. The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. The street below can be a bit noisy, but than again the B&B gives you the pleasure to be in Rome as the Romans do! Luca is a great host. It seems that his most important task is to make you feel at home; which he really did.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside will be more quiet.
1  Thank bed74