1,218 results
All reviewshost lucaaround the cornerarmory suitesprati districtwithin walking distancerestaurant recommendationstrue romanlocal cafevia cola di rienzob bsclose to the vaticanrecommended restaurantsgelatoitalian breakfastpastriesbed and breakfastour honeymoon
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at the Rome Armony Suites in August. Luca was an amazing host who was very helpful. We arrived at 11am very jet lagged and tired and Luca was there to greet us and had the room ready for us so we could rest. He treated us like friends and always had great suggestions for things to do and places to eat. The location is in a quiet area close to all sites. The breakfast was in a little cafe just around the corner with great pastries and the hosts at the cafe were always very friendly. The rooms were clean, comfortable and very modern. I would not hestitate to recommend Rome armony suites and look forward to staying with Luca the next time we visit Rome. Thanks Luca!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My daughter and I stayed 4 nights at the Rome Armony Suites in July. The location is great, within walking distance to all the sights. Luca was amazing. It seemed as if we had known him forever, he treated us like family. He had great suggestions for seeing and eating in Rome as a Roman would do. The room was very nice..it was great to have air conditioning, because it was hot when we were there. I can't wait to return to Rome with my husband. I will absolutely stay at Rome Armony suites again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I were on a 3 day short break. We had visited Rome before and had lived in Italy for 2 years some time ago. Luca and his son Andre made this holiday for us. We ate some of the best food we have ever eaten in Italy thanks to their recommendations. They really did go the extra mile in helping us navigate around a city we thought we knew quite well. The tips and hints and suggestions were all invaluable and sensible. The only hesitation I have in writing this review is that more people will use these apartments at a time when we want to return. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My daughter recently stayed at Rome Armony Suites and she loved the comfort, location and the wonderful advise and tips Luca provided. I'm writing this review only to testify my gratitude to Luca, who went beyond his duty as host and waited my daughter for helping her in her first day in Rome. As a mother of a 21 years old travelling alone to Rome for first time, I was worried about her, I called Luca and I found a friend. Thank you Luca! You are the best!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Mariela Z
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We stayed 3 nughts at the end of July. Great location, nice rooms (1 night superior, 2 nights superior dekuxe) , great breakfast around the corner in a nice coffee. Luca was great! We will recomnend this b&b to our friends!

• Stayed: July 2012