We were 5 people and we all choose the 10€ menu which seemed to be fine.....
1. We were received by the blond waitress, and we asked a table for 5. She is probably the manager but she doesn't mind about customers' satisfaction. She just wants them to eat quickly to take their money !
2. She took our order without any smile and proposed brushettas. By the way, brushettas consists of 4 slices of bread with tomatoes and olive and costs only....8EUROS!! She knew that we were 5 adults but we got only 4 slices...
3. Concerning the beer, it was a 33cl can with the mark of the discount store on it (I can't remember the name..of the store)
4. The plates are really small and you are still hungry after it. The taste is not much better and for those who took a "tiramisu" for dessert, it was served with a plastic spoon (as we were childrens)!!! We asked a young waitress for "3 real spoons" and she brought it at least 5 minutes afterwards!
5. The Chinese waiter is not better, as I said, we ordered from the blond waitress first (I think she is doing it only to ask if we want bruschettas and she doesn't mind about the order ). The waiter came to ask us the same thing, we got served 4 plates 15 minutes later.Again 5 minutes later, he asked my dad what his order was...! We answered and 10 minutes later, he got served while we all had finished!
6. Last but not least! On their flyer, it's written " Service and Cover charge INCLUDED". But when they handed the check they charged 7euros for service...(which was pitiful!!!!) !!!
Furious, we went to see a waiter hidden behind the bar and he answered, that it was only "a tip" and that of course we were not obliged to pay for it...! I want to precise that this "tip" was part of the total amount of the check and that if you don't ask, they will not tell you the truth.
They also swindled us by charging an orange juice that we ordered as all "softdrinks" were included in the menu. They charged the orange juice 6 euros for only 20cl! For them, orange juice is not part of the menu, but of course they do not tell it to you when you order!
Beware of that kind of restaurant, there were many tourist guides from the Vatican coming in that "restaurant" with tourists. This should mean nothing but that's a sign that they have agreements with guides to fill their tables. It allows them to sell more [--] to earn more money.
On their flyer, it is written 367489 facebook fans! Thus, I asked them what was there facebook page's name, and they just answered " da giuliana". NO FACEBOOK PAGE exists for this restaurant! That's misleading advertising!
It is the first time I write a review, I am really angry against them. Please DO NOT GO THERE!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.