“Lemoncello” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante da Nazzareno

Ristorante da Nazzareno
Ranked #1,422 of 12,045 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Esquilino
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Lemoncello”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

It was our last night in Rome and we wanted a memorable dinner. We walked around until we found a place with good atmosphere and outside dining. My husband had Spaghetti Bolognese and I had Chicken/Mushrooms with Pasta and Cream sauce. It was absolutely great!! But... to finish our evening I wanted a glass of Italian Lemon-cello... After the waiter delivered it and walked away I spilled it. Thinking no one saw, we were going to share the one we had left. Before I got the glass to my lips a replacement had arrived with a smile. It's nice to have good food and good service!

Visited October 2012

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Affordable Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our first night in Rome and our first Italian restaurant experience in Italy. We chose Ristorante Da Nazzareno because it was literally under our hotel window and didn't require a long walk after a long day.

We sat outside on a balmy evening under the shades and enjoyed the atmosphere for a few moments before we saw a waiter.

We were greeted but not pestered (unlike most of Rome) by a middle aged waiter who spoke very good English and allowed us time to look at the menu whilst he fetched the two diet Cokes we ordered. I opted for spaghetti carbonara and my wife Susan chose a mushroom risotto. Both arrived in a short space of time and both were of a good portion size and hot. Susan said the risotto was delicious and I have to say mine was the best carbonara I have ever had.

For dessert I chose a Tiramisu and Susan opted for a fresh fruit salad to complete our meal. The bill amounted to €33.00, which in Rome is pretty good for an evening meal for two.

• Visited October 2012
Long Island City, New York
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I went there because it's has been adviced by the hotel where I slept.
It has been a very good choise!
It's good and not expensive! I advice it!

• Visited September 2012
Aberdeen,Scotland
“appaerances can be deceiving”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

from the outside this looks like a 'real' Italian restaurant,table cloths,waiters etc.Taking an outside table seemed fine,then we ordered fro0m the 'tourist' menu and things went downhill. Very ordinary spaghetti,very basic chicken,veal that might well have come from a catering pack and 'gellato' in a plastic tub. the waiters seemed disinterested and were little short of surly.go a block further up and try Pizzeria Alba for some great food and atmosphere.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Graeme C
Miami, Florida
“A good place to sit and eat italian way”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

just a little bit expansive but the food is good and service quality excellent!

Visited June 2012