“Thank you Gianni!!!”

Giovanni Musella
Ranked #128 of 820 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Customized private tours, Rome, Vatican, Positano, Amalfi coast, Capri, Tuscany, Florence, and all other Italian Art cities.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We went to Rome with our dear friends and were told by our travel agent that we had to see the city through the eyes of the best tour guide in Italy. Gianni was even better than we expected! Our tour of Rome and the Vatican was thoughtfully planned out, tremendously educational and FUN! The lunch stop at Mama Paula's (Trattoria Der Pallaro's) was fabulous. Gianni was so good that we booked him for a separate tour of Amalfi and Positano. Again, Gianni delivered a wonderful tour, including another great lunch at Chez Black. Thanks to Gianni for making our trip extra special!

GioMus, Proprietario at Giovanni Musella, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

I have really appreciated your kind words,
I hope to see you again,
best regards

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our family of 5 adults celebrated a Crystal cruise and tour of the Mediterranean with stops in Croatia and Italy. Giovanni was recommended by a friend as the "best" tour guide service in Italy. We engaged him for tours in Naples, Rome and Florence over a three day period. He met us at each port and provided an exceptional tour at each of these locations. His knowledge of history, art, local treasures, restaurants and good humor added a special value to the tours. HE IS THE BEST....

GioMus, Direttore at Giovanni Musella, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

I have really apreciated your kind comments,
best regards

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My wife and I had limited time in Rome as a result of a lost day due to a typoon at our departure point and had booked Giovanni for a 3 hour private tour to visit some of the key attractions other than the Vatican. We knew the weather was going to be extremely hot and we did not want to walk too far and the tour Giovanni put together was perfect for us. He seemed to be able to get very close to the atrractions with his vehicle and the information he put across to us in a most entertaining way, surpassed a lot of information I had read in various tourism guides. He is passionate about Rome and ensuring his clients have a good experience.
He is the "professor of tour guides" and a black mercedes as well. What more could you desire?

Thank you for your kind note ,I have really apreciated ,
I will always do my best to provide the most enjoyable tour,
regards

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I booked a one-day tour of Roma with Gianni for my family based upon the recommendation of a friend. We were not disappointed. The tour was very thorough and very informative. Giannia delivered on everything promised in his description, kept us out of the long lines associated with the many popular tourist attractions in Roma, and kept us on schedule. Plus, he made the tour interesting for my two sons (8 and 11), which is no easy task. Both of them asked the followind day whether we were going to see Gianni again. This tour was well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone.

Thank You for your kind review on Trip advisor ,
I have really apreciated ,
hope to meet you again
regards

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Based on the recommendation of a business colleague, I contacted Giovanni to inquire about tours on the Amalfi Coast, Rome and Florence during port calls on a recent cruise with my husband and college age children. The cruise line offered wonderful tours but I was interested in tailoring our visits to the sites and cities that our family was most interested in. After asking me a few questions, Giovanni put together three amazing itineraries for us in each port including drivers, tour guides, prearranged tickets with immediate entrace to major attractions, and local Italian cuisine off the beaten path. Giovanni toured us in Rome providing passion and knowledge beyond our expectations while keeping us laughing all day long. He is simply charming. He selected other excellent drivers for our other ports who were equally knowledgeable and fun. Prices were explained and agreed to up front (very reasonable and very trustworthy!). The Mercedes vehicles were luxurious. The drivers were waiting for us when we stepped off our cruise ship and got us back to the dock in plenty of time. PERFECT way to see Italy. Skip the expensive cruise tours and HIRE GIOVANNI for a real taste of Italy!