“Dependable and very professional service!”
Review of Stefano's RomeCabs

Stefano's RomeCabs
Ranked #1 of 244 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A well established and highly regarded Roman tour company, our expert English speaking Drivers will tour you in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles. Stefano Costantini, the owner, is renowned for providing the best chauffeured service in Rome and Beyond. Expertise in Shore Excursions, Transfers and Limo Service. Many day tours within central Rome. Thousands of happy customers whose reviews speak for themselves. See as much as you wish in a day, and never feel rushed; our customers always return for more!
Copenhagen
“Dependable and very professional service!”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Rome Cabs has gotten very good reviews on Trip Advisor. Our flight was scheduled to arrive in Rome close to midnight, after all the shuttle buses and the airport express train had stopped running. I was encouraged by the very good reviews on Trip Advisor (thanks for those!) and booked a cab with Rome Cabs to take us from the Fiumicino airport to our hotel in the center of Rome. After booking online, we received an e-mail with a booking confirmation and a link to a VERY HELPFUL Rome Cabs you tube video which showed us exactly the path we would walk at the Fiumicino airport from the baggage claim to the exit. The video showed the precise location of the point where we were to meet our cab driver, also indicating that the driver would meet us inside the terminal, holding a sign bearing our name. Contact phone numbers were provided both in the e-mail and the video, so that we could get in touch with Rome Cabs if our flight was delayed or if for some reason we couldn't find the driver. The contact phone numbers were listed so that you knew precisely what to dial if you were calling from an Italian pay phone, a US/Canadian cell phone or a cell phone from another part of the world. The e-mail reassured us that there are pay phones throughout the airport, which also accept credit cards (in case we didn't have a cell phone). Payment for the cab fare was not required in advance, just a booking. I was already impressed with the professional and very practical approach this company took. They were obviously trying to make arrival in Rome as stress free as possible.

Our flight was slightly delayed and our baggage took a long time to come. By the time we exited the airport it was quarter to one in the morning. The Rome Cabs driver was still waiting for us, with a sign which contained the company logo and our name in big letters. The driver was personable and friendly and got us safely to our hotel. The price was precisely what had been confirmed at the time of booking. The next day the company e-mailed me an evaluation, asking me for feedback on how the service was.

I can't recommend this company highly enough! It was our very first visit to Rome and we arrived in middle of the night. One's options are fewer at that time of night and one is perhaps more vulnerable to being ripped off. The punctual, professional and friendly service of this cab company left a lasting positive first impression of Rome. If you book their services, please return the sentiment. They don't require you to pay advance with a credit card, but ask that you please notify them well in advance of any changes in your plans, so that drivers don't show up in vain.

Visited March 2012

Washington, DC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“6 people, including 2 grandchildren, to the airport on time and reasonably priced”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We used RomeCabs (www.romecabs.com) to get from an apartment near Trevi Fountain to Fiumincino Airport without any problems, using the Internet to book it a couple of days before leaving. I was concerned about booking by telephone and the possiblity of a miscommunication in my limited Italian. This couldn't have worked more smoothly.

Excellent service. The driver, a pleasant, nicely dressed woman, showed up in the small Scanderberg Piazza in front of our apartment building a few minutes before the scheduled time, parked and waited patiently. The "taxi" was a spotless, black van with room for all 6 of us and our bags. She confirmed the destination (Fiumincino) and the fare in English (and in response to my limited Italian) and asked out airline and destination. She had to navigate the small one-way alleys around Trevi Fountain with professional expertise before reaching the Via del Quirinale and whisking us off to the airport quite expeditiously. She was pleasant, professional, and engaging--her command of English was much better than my command of Italian, so we had no problems communicating.
The fare was quite reasonable, particularly given the size of our group and its luggage and the distance to the airport, and the service could not have been better.

Sarasota, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding transfer - punctual, courteous and comfortable!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

From the moment we found Rome Cabs online until we were dropped off at Leonardo Da Vinci airport in Rome, we experienced outstanding service all round. The driver was well groomed, professional and waiting for us prior to the scheduled pick-up time. He spoke English fluently. The vehicle was clean, spacious and in good condition. The trip from the Civitavecchia seaport to Leonardo Da Vinci airport was very comfortable and on-time.

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“amazing”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

If you are worried about going to Rome and fighting your way through the city whether to get train or bus into the city from the airport? then take the hassle out of it by booking with Rome cabs, I had booked just a pick up for transfers to and from the airport but after booking this I then looked at there website and they offered a tour around Rome as part of there VIP package for an extra 50 euro s and as it was mothers day and I was going with my mum what better way to see Rome, so i emailed them direct and upgraded and well worth the money, Max was there waiting for us as promised he took our luggage what little we had lol and just a short walk we were in our luxurious people carrier with drinks I recommend Rome cabs to anyone wanting a little bit of luxury there good, I have all ready told my friends and they are going to book with them when they go in august well done Rome cabs and Rome was beautiful to.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank trublu2002
Scranton, Pennsylvania
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Rome Cab Transfer - Wonderful”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Hello, just returned from a trip to Rome, Italy. We have traveled thoughout the US but never out of the country and I wanted to have everything work out fine. After reading reviews on tripadvisor about Rome Cabs, I decided to book them to transport four adults with four full size pieces of luggage. Before our departure I Emailed them to confirm out reservation and received a confirming email back very promptly. We arrived in Rome alittle later than expected by about 30 minutes, had to go through customs and then retrieve our bags. Whwn we reached our designated greeting place from Rome Cabs our driver was right in the front waiting for us with our name on a sign. The van was close by and our driver was polite and courteous. I even had to stop and withdraw money from the ATM. We arrived safely and promptly at our hotel, we even received a bottle of wine as a Thank you! The price was reasonable and much easier than the train and then a bus. Not knowing where we were going in Rome having a cab ride to the hotel was a pleasant experience and took a lot of pressure off after a long ride. Thank you Rome Cabs for you excellent service. If we ever come back we will use them again. If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them. Ciao