Tripadvisor

from $84.52
More Info
from $292.76
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Tour was very informative and wonderful the guy name who sold us the tour was Tabraiz.
We paid amount on the spot.
And there was a long line but we walked straight way without line and guide was speaking good English.
I recommend u .

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank 138sherazm
Reviewed December 30, 2019

The tour was ok. The guides were nice and informative, but it felt like you didn’t get the whole tour and it was very dark. I wish I would have find a day tour.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile
Review of: Colosseum Tour

It was cold and raining day .i was looking tour for Colossem.my friends recommended this company.i was really enjoy tour of all three moments.paolo was guide of our tour.he is amazing and good English speaker guide .he gave us all information.i am highly recommended for all .

Reviewed September 2, 2019

I took this wonderful tour a little more than a month ago. It was definetly the highlight of my short 3 day stay in Rome. My time was limited, so I wanted only the most informative, most revealing and most exciting tour of the arena possible. I’m so glad that a local tipped me off to this tour company as they delivered!!! Don’t hesitate, take this tour if you want to know all about fun facts about the Colliseum, given by very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Take it from me, New Yorkers demand the best!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I’m from Norway and have been in Rome last June.
Decided to take an arena tour with discover Rome and it was the best decision I’ve made,they were great! The staff was really helpful and kind. It was definitely one of the best experiences I’ve had in Rome! If you’re interested in history I would highly recommend

Date of experience: June 2019
Discover Rome T, Public Relations Manager at Discover Rome Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2019

Dear Jusane V,
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed Colosseum Arena Tour. If you're ever back in Rome then don't hesitate to call us!