“Very good, recommended by our tour guide”

Santa Lucia Ristorante
Ranked #1,748 of 13,121 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: 1. Our story Located just behind Piazza Navona, where the charm of the Ancient Rome joins the pride of the Baroque, Restaurant Saint Lucia has witnessed over the years the paths of artists and intellectuals and all those who have drawn inspiration from these places. Our customers become part of the history of these places by dining on the beautiful terrace of the Restaurant. The interiors of Santa Lucia Restaurant alternate simple and sophisticated design elements. Simplicity and sophistication live together also in Our cuisine, characterized by a common thread: the freshness and genuineness of the products. Our recipes are the result of the culture, the experience and the knowledge of those who, over the years, have been leading Santa Lucia Restaurant with passion and commitment. The wine selection offers to customers an intriguing variety of wines carefully selected on the basis of the renowned Italian wine traditions and current trends. Discretion, professionalism and courtesy characterize our services in order to provide customers with unforgettable moments in a memorable city
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We did not have the exact address, only the street name, so we could not find it for a while... We were the first customers in the early afternoon so we were a bit afraid as we never go in, if the restaurant is empty. But then more guests came and it became much nicer. Nice service, cosy place, very nice food, professionally served and good quality. The food is made by a chief who likes not only good, but also nicely presented food. Apparently, this place is quite well known and visited by many celebrities (see photos). I had great mussels soup...It is not a "trattoria" type of a restaurant but more sophisticated place...Very good.

1  Thank AlicjafromLausanne

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Go to Piazza Navona as you will enjoy the fountains and the people if you are in the mood have some lunch in one of the many restaurants in the Piazza. Its ok to be a tourist just go with the flow and enjoy. If the crowds are getting to you though and you want to retire to some semblance of peace! Duck up one of the streets on the far side of the Piazza, and stroll up Largo Febo to a small island in a “Y” junction and there you will find Santa Lucia. Open air, Peaceful and shaded by Hugh trees. This is special food from the Amalfi area. I had the saddest Risotto I have ever had, sad because once I had tasted it, all I could think of was that this plate would soon be finished. I couldn’t return the next day as we were going home and it would be a year until I would be back. Now that is sad...No?
And don’t share a desert as it will become a fight!!

1  Thank CL50
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I came across this restaurant while walking the back streets of the Piazza Navonna Area. It was away from the tourist traps and opposite the Hotel Raphael. For lunch we started with tomato and the best ever buffalo mozzeralla drizzled with an amazing olive oil. Simple but fantastic. Next we had pasta, again magnificent with 2 glasses of Chianti Classico. The best for last was without doubt the most amazing Tirimasu. Service was also outstanding and nothing was too much trouble even when we asked about a few of the choices on offer. I wish I was back in Rome right now eating that food. You cant go wrong here especially if out for lunch. Price was very reasonable too. I cant believe this doesnt get a higher rating on TA. Maybe the secrets out now.

1  Thank galavantersAustralia
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Right in the middle of the city, there is this lovely patio overlooking a small street. Food was delicious, the waiter was very helpful and efficient, and the list goes on. A great place for a really nice lunch.

2  Thank bbwex
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It's really nice to be and to eat at Santa Lucia's garden, awesome. Menu is rich of sea food meals. It was really pleasant to be there but eat lot more good food in Other restaurants

1  Thank Ali Haydar T