“Horrible service, high prices”

Pasqualino al Colosseo
Reserve with
Pasqualino al Colosseo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,993 of 13,322 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monti
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We were six who stumbled upon this restaurant near Colosseum. Ordered pasta and pizza. The food was Ok (pizza), and pasta (average to bad). The service however, was horrible. Slow, ignorant and rude. Wouldn't recommend this place to anybody - stay away!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed April 23, 2013

While on a five-day visit to The Eternal City, we stumbled upon this corner restaurant near our apartment. The staff were friendly, and the menu selection provided enough range for our family of four to each find something appealing. The pizzas were fantastic! The deliciously thin crusts allowed the toppings to be the star. Pasta dishes were plentiful and delicious. Prices are very reasonable for Rome. Our family of four were able to have diner for under €40, including an appetizer. The quiet neighborhood setting is just a few blocks from the Colosseum, yet far enough away from the high-traffic and crowd-filled streets surrounding the Colosseum. Since it was in the area of where we were staying in Rome, we dined there a second time during our visit, the ONLY restaurant we ate at twice.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My friend and I dined here 3 times while in Rome in May,2012. I came back to Rome in March,2013 with my family, and I brought them to this friendly restaurant. The food is well prepared, and fresh. Cordial waiters answer all your questions re.preparation, and details on ingrediants. My daughter in law ordered Sea bass, and asked if it was served with the head on..it was, so the waiter deftly removed it away from our table. I love this place.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The service,food and atmosphere at pasqualino were outstanding, my wife and I ate here twice during our stay in rome. We would recommend the restaurant to all.

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had lunch at the Pasqualino today near the colosseum. Service was very friendly and portion were large. My husband had the tuna pizza. For tuna lovers, lots of tuna, he loved it. I had the rigatoni carbonara, it was good but I find the carbonara is better with spaghetti, but I still loved my plate, it was a large plate, did not finish it.