“Ottimo breakfast !!!”

I Sofa Bar Restaurant & Roof Terrace
Reserve with
I Sofa Bar Restaurant & Roof Terrace is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #700 of 12,469 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: I Sofa Bar Restaurant and Roof Terrace is located inside the HOTEL INDIGO ROME - ST. GEORGE, 5 star luxury boutique hotel in the city centre. The dining concept at I Sofà Restaurant is to lead guests on a journey of taste among the culinary excellences of Lazio and Rome. Our first courses are distinguished by our use of Gragnano Pasta, a protected geographical indication (PGI) product made from 100% Italian durum wheat semolina. We believe that there is no better way to get to know a place and its traditions. For this reason, our chef Domenico Cassese, chooses products from farm to fork, proposes and develops the tasty Roman recipes with a touch of creativity and prefers seasonal products to provide an authentic and genuine experience. During the summer season and weather permitting the restaurant and bar move up to the Roof Terrace for a breathtaking view over the city.

• Korean first

Been to I Sofa Bar Restaurant & Roof Terrace? Share your experiences!