Had a good experience here. We are used to hotels so this was a bit different. Location excellent for the Vatican (walking distance) and right next to the Ottovania Metro station for good access to the rest of the city. Lift access to the accommodation is a bit limited but manageable. We had two rooms which were both modern, cool, with clean lines and interesting decor. Thoughtfully designed in a modernist style. Very clean and with small and modern bathroom. No view from the rooms because of scaffolding outside the window at the time we were there, but the rooms we had overlooked Viale Giulio Cesare.
Breakfast (served in room on a tray) was satisfactory continental fare but with only one small table in the room a bit cramped. But it was ok and the service was good. Rooms were very well cleaned during the day.
Reception was welcoming, thorough but cramped - again, this is not a hotel so don't expect lots of space to inhabit. What you get is good clean accommodation with interesting modern decor to sleep in while you are out most of the time during the day touring Rome. Not a place to go to if you expect a "hotel" experience. Otherwise, perfectly fine and to be recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amor accomodates you in spacious and modern rooms with sky cable, free wifi connection, free minibar and a delicious breakfast served in your room on your preferable time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Amor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amor Bed And Breakfast Rome
- Amor Bed & Breakfast Rome Hotel Rome