Palm Gallery Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
1,240 results
All reviewsliberty roomresidential areawelcome drinka short bus rideboutique hotelbusy romehome away from homehotel ownerpublic transportsmall hotelrecommended restaurantstrip to romepastriesthe entire staffquiet locationcentre of romemain attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We spent 4 nights upon our arrival in Rome in a wonderful Liberty Room with outdoor terrace. Breakfasts were very good. The entire staff was congenial and always helpful. Love the cats, Romeo and Peggy. A great location and comfortable accommodations. We spent our last night back in Rome before returning home at the Palm Gallery, as well. It truly felt like home! Thank you all for your hospitality.

Vicki & Marvin
St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands

Reviewed May 26, 2014

More than an hotel, I felt I was staying at a friend´s house.
The room was espacious and very clean, the staff friendly and professional, the WiFi free in all the building, the veranda was so beautiful and so fragant, I didn´t want to leave !
I recommend it 100%, I wll definetly come back the next time I come to Rome

Room Tip: My bed room was on the highest floor, very spacious and comfortable, sunny and quiet .
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank dolores b
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights after a 10 day cruise to Sicily/Malta to have a restful visit to a new area of Rome before continuing on to Paris. Hotel is small boutique hotel in north eastern Rome that is beautifully designed, a work of love by its well traveled owner.
Very friendly and helpful service, great breakfasts, and well appointed rooms with great beds in a quiet neighborhood. Versus our last two visits to Rome that were in trendy Via Veneto and toiristy and bustling Campo Fiori, it was exactly what were looking for. Don't miss drinking with the locals at the meant Piazza and seafood at Eleanora de A.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank ArtfromMaui
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I booked at the Palm Gallery Hotel based on excellent Trip Advisor Reviews, and it more than met my expectations! What a wonderful place! We had a really lovely room, with plenty of space, a safe, excellent wireless, good bathroom, super comfortable bed and pillows, and 2 windows which give a great view of the local community in which you are staying. As usual, your holidays are often made most memorable by the people you meet. Luisa (owner of the hotel) and as she says "my boys", gave us the most special stay. Vincenzo is a delight, so helpful with advice on what to do in Rome, and helps you plan and even pre-book some of your activities. Vincenzo also has a wonderful command of the English language, and I have memorized a few of his phrases, as wonderfully theatrical, said with such grace! Our first impressions of Luisa will remain with us always as a superb experience of REAL Italy, and by the end of our 4 day stay, we really felt like we were leaving great friends. The hotel itself is a short bus ride to the center of Rome, and as many reports say, it is quite a pleasure to leave all the chaos of the tourist center, to come "home" each evening. We had 2 dinners in the center of Rome, which were great, but we did have 2 more amazing meals at restaurants close to the Palm Gallery Hotel. The breakfasts at Palm Gallery are extensive to say the least. You can get any type of tea or fruit juice you want which is not always the case at even very big hotels. Most appreciated by someone who always travels with a packet of Earl Grey tea.... I could carry on for a long time about how staying at this hotel was a highlight of our trip to Rome, but most importantly, for me it was very special and a visit I will never forget.

2  Thank Helen G
Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hotel is easily accessible by bus from Rome Termini (4 stops) and various tourist attractions. When we arrived, we received the most welcoming reception from Daniel. We had our welcome drinks in the hotel's beautiful garden while Daniel explained to us what bus to take and to where and which restaurants he recommend and how to walk from one tourist attraction to another on a map. The room is very clean and pleasant. We certainly had a wonderful time staying in Palm Gallery Hotel and would recommend to anyone who wants to stay in a more peaceful and quiet environment while having easy access to the tourist attractions.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel