“Rome in Limo - Best Tour Company Experience Ever”

RomeInLimo Tours & Excursions
Ranked #1 of 213 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Rome, and throughout Italy. We employ only professionals, which allows us to provide the utmost quality of experience for our clientele. Our company mandate centres on the satisfaction of our clients, as we aspire to only the highest standards of service. We believe that the best advertising is a happy client; one who will recommend us to their family and friends, and use our services again in the future. Our services: Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Food Tours, Walking Tours, Shore Excursions, Wine Tours in Rome and throughout Italy. For your convenience and enjoyment we offer luxury sedans, vans, and mini-buses, accompanied by knowledgeable drivers who are eager to make your experience in Italy memorable. At your request, we provide licensed tour guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art, and historical sites.
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Rome in Limo - Best Tour Company Experience Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2010

My wife and I took a 7 day Royal Caribbean cruise and booked two tours with RIL for Rome and Florence. Our drivers were Vincenzo in Rome and Giovanni in Florence. They truly made our visits to Rome and Florence once in a lifetime. They were extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and safe drivers. They took the time to tell us about the history of every site before we got there, told us where to go and where they would meet us, and made sure we saw all the main sites during our tours.

Anyone debating whether to use Rome in Limo I can tell you not to worry. They speak perfect English, are extremely quick to respond via email, and are super dependable. From now on anytime we think of Italy, we will always think of Vincenzo and Giovanni for making our vacation so special. I cannot recommend their services enough.

Thank you Vincenzo, Giovanni, and Rome in Limo,
Chris and Jazmin from New York

• Korean first
southlake
“Loved Italy with Romeinlimo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2010

My recommendation would be to book a tour with Rome in Limo for a private or group tour. I used Romeinlimo several times on our recent cruise to different ports in Italy. We used them for a Rome in a day tour which included the Vatican with a private guide for 3 hours. Also, we were with them for the Florence/Pisa tour, and for the Naples/Sorrento/Pompeii tour. They will meet you on time and transport you in an air-conditioned car/van inside Rome's busy streets. I requested a guide for Pompeii and for the Vatican. They were extremely knowledgeable.

Jany will answer your emails promptly. I have read many of the recent reviews here on the site, and I would say I received the same outstanding service. Romeinlimo is hightly professional. We felt as if we were with family. I was able to see so many sites and hear so much in one day. Our tablemates could not believe all of our days' adventures. I would use them again.

East Anglia, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic guide with RomeInLimo service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2010

Allesandro (please forgive me if that's not the correct spelling!) gave us a wonderful day out in Rome last week with RomeInLimo.

We were cruising with RCI and the port of call was Civitavecchia - about an hour away from the city. We only had a day to 'do' Rome (!) and as there were 5 of us, doing a whole-day trip with RCI would have been prohibitively expensive, so having read up on reviews here, we decided to give the company a try.

We were picked up promptly from the port and driven straight through in a smart, comfortable and a/c car. The tour was adapted to the sites we wanted to see - with a number of places we didn't know about suggested and very much enjoyed.

Allesandro was a wonderful source of extraordinary knowledge about the city and its history, and fitted in with our changes of mind and requests and managed to get us around an extraordinary number of sites in a day.

A very kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable driver and guide, and an amazing day.

Thank you so much.

Chester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“RomeInLimo Best Price and Best Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2010

RomeInLimo offers a chauffeured limousine service that is second to none. We were greeted as we emerged from the customs area at Ciampino airport by an English speaking driver holding a printed card with our name on. Even though our flight was over an hour late Vinnie, our driver greeted us with a friendly smile and made us feel special. Vinnie loaded all our luggage into the waiting Mercedes and we were whisked away with the minimum of stress . Our journey into Rome was punctuated by points of interest and just the right amount of friendly chat.

We have used RomeIInLimo on three occasions and each time their service was faultless. Airport transfers are just a small part of the excellent service they provide, as they operate sightseeing tours throughout Italy and can tailor make your journey. For example your private transfer may include stops en route or a private tour of the Eternal City . With RomeInLimo their service is comprehensive, no hidden charges for luggage or late pick ups. Fares are extremely reasonable and competitive and are fully inclusive.

We also used RomeInLimo service from Rome to Civichiveccia to embark on a cruise . Our driver was outside our hotel at least ten minutes before the appointed time and we were transported to our cruise ship in air conditioned comfort. The long trip was comfortable and stress free. The driver was very helpful and friendly.

On each occasion we have used RomeInLimo the drivers have all been courteous, friendly and speak fluent English. The vehicles are spotlessly clean Mercedes. It is very rare these days to find a company that are so passionate about providing a good service , who genuinely care about their clients and put the customer first. We have recommended RomeInLimo to colleagues and friends visiting Rome and all have praised their service and have said that it contributed to making their trip to Italy really special.

Iowa
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Best Way to See Rome in a Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2010

I found reveiws for Rome in Limo on Trip Advisor originally, and I was somewhat concerned about making reservations for a tour of Rome during our cruise with a company other than the company promoted by the cruise line and having to pay in euros. I did book a tour with RIL for two groups of people and recommended it to another group, and it was the BEST thing I did! Most of the other reviews already state what sights you see, that fact that you don't wait in lines, etc., so I won't repeat all that, but our tour driver (Roberto) and the Vatican guide (Reena) made our day in Rome the absolute BEST! I really feel we saw Rome in a Day! We were part of a group of 400+ people on the cruise ship, and only those of us that used RIL made the best of our day in Rome. I wish we would have used RIL for tours in other ports instead of the cruise line tours. There is absolutely no comparison. Do yourself a favor and book a tour with Rome in Limo.

2 Thank djfiowa