Ways to Experience Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions
from $213.90
from $166.70
from $181.10
4,941 results
All reviews amalfi coast cruise ship mediterranean cruise day tour vatican guide cruise critic la spezia private tour leaning tower great driver gelato highly recommend this company port of civitavecchia dropped off trevi fountain his knowledge spoke perfect english
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Rome in Limo is an excellent company. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We booked a 3 day Rome package and a Food and Wine tour. All my numerous emails were quickly answered by Jany. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Jany’s English was excellent and she was very patient with my many concerns. We had Stefano as our driver. He was FANTASTIC I can’t say enough praise on him ! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Yes 10 stars! Rome in Limo has a gem having him as an employee. Such a pleasant gentlemen. We spent 6 hours a day with him and he never stopped speaking, giving us details about all of Rome. His English is excellent. We quickly felt at ease with him. My husband is hard to impress and he was with Stefano and the whole Rome in Limo Services. We added a private tour for the Coliseum and Roman Forum. Nicola Di Cesare was our guide and we do recommend him. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ He was very informative and was very patient with my difficulty walking any great distance and getting through the forums paths.
Massimo Scarvonati was our guide for the Vatican. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ He’s a fast talker and you need to pay attention. But he filled us with information and got us through feeling we saw so much. Christiana Ventura was our guide for the Food and Wine tour. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We will use Rome in Limo again!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Our driver, Pietro, was right on time and started us off right away with amazing facts and detail about many sights. Then we met up with Marco, our archeologist guide for the Colosseum and surrounding areas. He was an amazing wealth of knowledge and had fantastic energy for explaining tiny details and making them fascinating. Then back to Pietro for lunch, a tour of the catacombs, and more sightseeing around Rome. My mother is a very fit 77 but would still have had trouble seeing so much in one day without this tour. It has been the best day of our time in Rome and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This was my second trip to Italy second time using Rome In Limo. My first trip was while I was on a Mediterranean cruise(Jan 2016). We used Rome In Limo in several ports (Civitavecchia, Livorno, Naples, Sardinia & Palermo) Every single driver was wonderful. They were all very knowledgeable, kind and took us everywhere we wanted to go! Each driver picked us up right at the port in a beautiful Mercedes. Our Drivers, Enrico and Tony were the BEST!

During our second trip to Italy we met family in Rome(Oct 2018). Our driver, Alberto, picked some of our family up at the airport then brought them to meet my husband and I at our hotel. He then drove the 6 of us around with all of our luggage for the day in Rome. We were able to see everything on our list. He gave us history of Rome, cracked great jokes. He made the day enjoyable and was able to navigate the city much faster than we could have done on our own in one day.

I will use Rome in Limo every time I visit Italy! A huge thank you to Jany who helped coordinate everything on each trip for us!

Jany-RomeInLimo, Front Office Manager at Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post your comment, I'm glad to know that you had a great time with us! Our goal is to provide excellent services for our clients, it is rewarding to see our efforts recognized in your review. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked the two-day Rome tour, and also the Illuminated Rome evening tour. Massimo guided us through the Vatican Museums, and he was great - we got into areas that were off-limits to others, and he used his iPad for photos and background information that made the time a wonderful experience. Enrico, was our host for both the Illuminated tour, and also for the full day car tour of Rome. He is perhaps the best guide we've had in our travels; they note you get a driver, and not a tour guide, but his knowledge of the City, how to get in and out of the nooks and crannies of the neighborhoods, and his suggestions for things to do and see were all top notch. Online prior to our visit, Lawny was helpful and responsive for any questions (of which I had several). You might want to save money and just wander around on your own, but we felt we saw and did so much, it would have taken days or weeks to match it without Enrico showing us his City.

Jany-RomeInLimo, Front Office Manager at Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is our second time with Romeinlimo! It was just as great as the initial visits. We used them in Florence/Pisa for a private wine tour/tasting in Bolgheri. This was the highlight of our cruise on the Symphony of the Seas. We felt very special being the only people on this tour. We also had lunch made for us by the family chef, exquisite! In Rome, we visited all of the highlights including the Catacombs, GREAT! In Naples, we opted for the Amalfi Coast, visiting, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, AMAZING! The drivers were experts in their field and pricing was very competitive! We highly recommend Romeinlimo! First Class and we were treated like VIPs! Bravo!!

Jany-RomeInLimo, Front Office Manager at Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our guide, Enrico, was amazing!!! He picked us up at our hotel promptly. He was very interested in what we wanted to see but when asked easily suggested icons that we should not miss. Our day was cold and rainy but we had the MOST amazing time. Enrico readjusted the schedule when the rain was heavy. The car was very comfortable. It was evident that he was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Rome and the Vatican every time he dropped us off at a site he would give us the history and all the information we needed to enable us to observe every detail ( which would have been missed otherwise). He made our day a most memorable one. I will never forget Rome or Enrico!!

Jany-RomeInLimo, Front Office Manager at Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is our second time using Rome in Limo for tours in Italy and we couldn't be more pleased, We booked them for airport and cruise port transfers and everything went smoothly with experienced and courteous drivers.
Our driver and guide Franco picked us up promptly at our hotel for our Rome in a Day tour. He was very knowledgeable and professional and allowed us to customize our tour as we had already seen some of the sights. When we arrived at the Vatican we were quickly introduced to our private guide Massimo who was outstanding . He got us through the crowds easily and effortlessly and had a wealth of information to pass along to us. It was a great day thanks to Franco and Massimo.
The following day we had booked a Wine Country tour to Tuscany. Much to our delight, our driver was again Franco. We were now old friends! He skillfully drove the highway up to Orvieto, Pienza and Montepulciano and gave us plenty of time to explore on our own after giving us the history of each town. He was always waiting for us on time at the designating meeting point. We all enjoyed his conversation and engaging personality.
Rome in Limo will always be our first choice for private tours when in Italy!

1  Thank aldie407

Reviewed 1 week ago

After much research we reserved 3 tours with RomeinLimo for our Med Cruise in oct 2018: Day tours to Florence, Rome w/ Vatican private guide and Naples (Amalfi coast Ravello and Positano). Working with Jany in the reservations was simple and she responded quickly to all questions. All three tour drivers were friendly, knowledgeable and overall made our experience fantastic. In Florence we had Sabrina; Rome Enrico then Nicola tour guide at Vatican; and in Naples we had Giovanni. Seriously, i've been bragging about this company, the tours and amazing tour guides and service ever since we got back. I'm referring this company to everyone I speak to and look forward to using them again some day. Worth every penny! thank you Jany, Sabrina, Enrico, Nicola and Giovanni for making our 25th wedding anniversary trip the best vacation ever!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a fabulous day ! We saw all the sites and had a nice lunch. My mom had trouble walking and our driver could not have been more accommodating. We hired the Vatican guide who was also wonderful, well worth the extra money, she new all the facts and was able to guide us around lines and crowds. I had to push my mom in a wheel chair and she was very helpful, kind and nice. Both our guide and our driver treated us like a member of their family they were both so kind and wonderful.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were part of a group tour set up by a couple we met on the ship. Simona was our guide and was on time. She is very knowledgeable and got us to our places on time. She aimed to please and even got us to experience a tasty gelato! Will definitely be returning to Firenze some day and when we do, will be looking up this company and hoping we get Simona as our guide again!