Book In Advance
Tours from Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions
from $166.30
from $213.30
from $337.20
from $180.60
4,939 results
All reviews amalfi coast cruise ship mediterranean cruise day tour vatican guide cruise critic la spezia private tour leaning tower great driver gelato highly recommend this company port of civitavecchia dropped off trevi fountain his knowledge spoke perfect english
Reviewed yesterday

This was my second trip to Italy second time using Rome In Limo. My first trip was while I was on a Mediterranean cruise(Jan 2016). We used Rome In Limo in several ports (Civitavecchia, Livorno, Naples, Sardinia & Palermo) Every single driver was wonderful. They were all very knowledgeable, kind and took us everywhere we wanted to go! Each driver picked us up right at the port in a beautiful Mercedes. Our Drivers, Enrico and Tony were the BEST!

During our second trip to Italy we met family in Rome(Oct 2018). Our driver, Alberto, picked some of our family up at the airport then brought them to meet my husband and I at our hotel. He then drove the 6 of us around with all of our luggage for the day in Rome. We were able to see everything on our list. He gave us history of Rome, cracked great jokes. He made the day enjoyable and was able to navigate the city much faster than we could have done on our own in one day.

I will use Rome in Limo every time I visit Italy! A huge thank you to Jany who helped coordinate everything on each trip for us!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked the two-day Rome tour, and also the Illuminated Rome evening tour. Massimo guided us through the Vatican Museums, and he was great - we got into areas that were off-limits to others, and he used his iPad for photos and background information that made the time a wonderful experience. Enrico, was our host for both the Illuminated tour, and also for the full day car tour of Rome. He is perhaps the best guide we've had in our travels; they note you get a driver, and not a tour guide, but his knowledge of the City, how to get in and out of the nooks and crannies of the neighborhoods, and his suggestions for things to do and see were all top notch. Online prior to our visit, Lawny was helpful and responsive for any questions (of which I had several). You might want to save money and just wander around on your own, but we felt we saw and did so much, it would have taken days or weeks to match it without Enrico showing us his City.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is our second time with Romeinlimo! It was just as great as the initial visits. We used them in Florence/Pisa for a private wine tour/tasting in Bolgheri. This was the highlight of our cruise on the Symphony of the Seas. We felt very special being the only people on this tour. We also had lunch made for us by the family chef, exquisite! In Rome, we visited all of the highlights including the Catacombs, GREAT! In Naples, we opted for the Amalfi Coast, visiting, Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello, AMAZING! The drivers were experts in their field and pricing was very competitive! We highly recommend Romeinlimo! First Class and we were treated like VIPs! Bravo!!

Jany-RomeInLimo, Front Office Manager at Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to post your comment, I'm glad to know that you had a great time with us! Our goal is to provide excellent services for our clients, it is rewarding to see our efforts recognized in your review. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our guide, Enrico, was amazing!!! He picked us up at our hotel promptly. He was very interested in what we wanted to see but when asked easily suggested icons that we should not miss. Our day was cold and rainy but we had the MOST amazing time. Enrico readjusted the schedule when the rain was heavy. The car was very comfortable. It was evident that he was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Rome and the Vatican every time he dropped us off at a site he would give us the history and all the information we needed to enable us to observe every detail ( which would have been missed otherwise). He made our day a most memorable one. I will never forget Rome or Enrico!!

Jany-RomeInLimo, Front Office Manager at Rome in Limo - Tours & Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is our second time using Rome in Limo for tours in Italy and we couldn't be more pleased, We booked them for airport and cruise port transfers and everything went smoothly with experienced and courteous drivers.
Our driver and guide Franco picked us up promptly at our hotel for our Rome in a Day tour. He was very knowledgeable and professional and allowed us to customize our tour as we had already seen some of the sights. When we arrived at the Vatican we were quickly introduced to our private guide Massimo who was outstanding . He got us through the crowds easily and effortlessly and had a wealth of information to pass along to us. It was a great day thanks to Franco and Massimo.
The following day we had booked a Wine Country tour to Tuscany. Much to our delight, our driver was again Franco. We were now old friends! He skillfully drove the highway up to Orvieto, Pienza and Montepulciano and gave us plenty of time to explore on our own after giving us the history of each town. He was always waiting for us on time at the designating meeting point. We all enjoyed his conversation and engaging personality.
Rome in Limo will always be our first choice for private tours when in Italy!

1  Thank aldie407

Reviewed 1 week ago

After much research we reserved 3 tours with RomeinLimo for our Med Cruise in oct 2018: Day tours to Florence, Rome w/ Vatican private guide and Naples (Amalfi coast Ravello and Positano). Working with Jany in the reservations was simple and she responded quickly to all questions. All three tour drivers were friendly, knowledgeable and overall made our experience fantastic. In Florence we had Sabrina; Rome Enrico then Nicola tour guide at Vatican; and in Naples we had Giovanni. Seriously, i've been bragging about this company, the tours and amazing tour guides and service ever since we got back. I'm referring this company to everyone I speak to and look forward to using them again some day. Worth every penny! thank you Jany, Sabrina, Enrico, Nicola and Giovanni for making our 25th wedding anniversary trip the best vacation ever!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a fabulous day ! We saw all the sites and had a nice lunch. My mom had trouble walking and our driver could not have been more accommodating. We hired the Vatican guide who was also wonderful, well worth the extra money, she new all the facts and was able to guide us around lines and crowds. I had to push my mom in a wheel chair and she was very helpful, kind and nice. Both our guide and our driver treated us like a member of their family they were both so kind and wonderful.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were part of a group tour set up by a couple we met on the ship. Simona was our guide and was on time. She is very knowledgeable and got us to our places on time. She aimed to please and even got us to experience a tasty gelato! Will definitely be returning to Firenze some day and when we do, will be looking up this company and hoping we get Simona as our guide again!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently spent 2 wks in Italy and booked Rome in Limo for several excursions. This was not our first time to book with them and we were just as amazed this time as we were several years ago! I cannot say enough good things about Jany in the front office who worked out our schedule to the benefit of all. We were able to customize our trip so that we had days on our own along with tours. She was always prompt in answering my many questions, thorough with information and very patient!

Enrico was our driver in Rome for a day ( Nicola was our guide for Coliseum and Vatican) then again for the day on the Amalfi Coast. Enrico was fun, knowledgeable, entertaining and very flexible! He went out of his way to make sure we had some of the most gorgeous views of the city. On the 2nd day with us, he quizzed us on info from day 1! You can tell that he loves Rome and can tell you more than you'll ever remember from history books!

Peter drove us into Tuscany for a Wine Tour at the last minute ( I sent Jany an SOS email after a crowded day in a sedan, requesting an upgrade to a van and Peter was drafted! ) He was most gracious and willing to take us whererver we wanted to go, suggested an excellent winery and called ahead for reservations for a wine pairing lunch in an idyllic setting. He is quiet, professional and very kind and accomodating. We even went on an adventure to a small vineyard to meet up with a friend who lives in the area. He also drove us from Florence back to Rome via Orvieto. When our schedule changed unexpectedly, he suggested a lovely restaurant on the Mediterranean for lunch before depositing us at our airport hotel.

Simonea was our driver for Rome to Florence via Siena and Chianti. She was very knowledgeable about the area, knew just where to take us for great views and a small vineyard for lunch and wine tasting. She also took us on the Gourmet Food Tour! Oh, my! She nailed this day! We had experiences we will never forget and ate some wonderful food! And she even stopped at a supermarket for my husband to buy chocolates!

These are the consumate professionals that will take the stress out of a trip! I would not consider traveling in Italy without Rome in Limo.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Nine years ago, I decided to use RomeInLimo because of the many good reviews I had read. Nine year later, I was visiting Rome to escort my sister and her husband for their first trip to Italy. So, it was very important to me that everything go smoothly.

What a difference nine years makes in size of the crowds we experienced throughout Italy and Europe. A skilled driver and guide is more critical than ever.

So, I contacted RomeInLimo. We were fortunate to be matched with Stefano for a tour of Rome. And he could not have been better. What an old school gentleman with great insight and knowledge of life in Rome today and in the past.

We had a few wishes for my sister’s first visit to Rome and Stefano made them happen, even more difficult stops like a last minute decision to visit the inside of the Colosseum with no advance tickets purchased. Stefano pulled it off perfectly. As the day progressed, he made some suggestions for us and they were all great. From his choice for a lunch stop to smaller churches we did not know, Stefano guided our day perfectly.

Charming, smart, confident, he was what you want in a guide and then some.

Thank you, Stefano, for a wonderful day in your special city.

Thanks, RomeInLimo, for having someone like Stefano to help visitors appreciate all that Rome has to offer.