“cruise on carvnival breeze”

RomeInLimo Tours & Excursions
Ranked #1 of 221 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Rome, and throughout Italy. We employ only professionals, which allows us to provide the utmost quality of experience for our clientele. Our company mandate centres on the satisfaction of our clients, as we aspire to only the highest standards of service. We believe that the best advertising is a happy client; one who will recommend us to their family and friends, and use our services again in the future. Our services: Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Food Tours, Walking Tours, Shore Excursions, Wine Tours in Rome and throughout Italy. For your convenience and enjoyment we offer luxury sedans, vans, and mini-buses, accompanied by knowledgeable drivers who are eager to make your experience in Italy memorable. At your request, we provide licensed tour guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art, and historical sites.
toronto canada
“cruise on carvnival breeze”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We took RominLimo in three Ports
All our Drivers where exellent,very smart,nice and very helpfull.
It was Clara,Francesco and Corrado who our Trip to Italy
very joyfull
Thanks again

Bernie and Inge Eibisch
Toronto Canada

Visited September 2012
DumanK, Owner at RomeInLimo Tours & Excursions, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Ciao bernd! Thank you for taking the time to add your review on the Trip Advisor. I very much appreciate the feedback. I will forward your comments on to your guides. Thank you again and I hope that we are able to see you again soon.

• Korean first
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“They are simply THE BEST!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had used Rome In Limo last year while traveling to Italy, and decided to use them again this year. We were back on a cruise this month, and used them in Livorno and Naples. We could not have been happier. Giovanni in Livorno is probably hands down the best driver guide we have ever used!!! We travel frequently, and only use private cars and drivers if possible, as we are a group of 6...so that says a lot. He was funny, informative, adaptive, and honestly the list could go on and on. We were traveling with a range of ages from my 70 year old parents to our 10 year old son. He was AWESOME!!! He took us EVERYWHERE and got us back to our ship on time. If you are ever in Livorno....you should ABSOLUTELY try to get Giovanni!! We even reccommended him to people we ran into in Barcelona who were going to Livorno the week after. In addition, Rome In Limo gave us Rafella in Naples. He was FABULOUS!! He was so attentive to my parents....especially my Mom who absolutely loves the views of the Amalfi Coast. He took us to a great restaurant and even got us in to an exclusive hotel for some pics!! WE LOVE ROME IN LIMO....and after using them two years in a row...there's no doubt...they are truly the best!!

Visited October 2012
Thank you Anita for such a nice review! I love reading this type of feedback from your time spent in Italy. I am very happy to hear that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed your tours so much. I will make sure that I pass along these comments to your drivers. They will love reading about your thoughts on the day you spent with them. I hope that we are able to welcome you back in the future.
Oakville, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“There aren't enough superlatives!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We took our two teenagers to Europe this summer. Our son is 15 and our daughter is 14. We used RomeinLimo on four separate occasions and were thrilled with each one. We ahd never used private tour companies before and agfter this expereince, I will ONLY use private tour compnaies if I can be assured of the quality that we expereinced with RomeinLimo. It is sooo worth the money for what the private attention and what you are able to learn and achieve in a very short period of time. No getting in and off the bus, waiting for stragglers... It was so simple!
We started with a tour of the Vatican. Serena was our guide. We met her at Cafe Vaticano across from the Vatican entrance. She is an art history grad and as such provided levels of richness in her descriptions that many would not be able to. She was soooo much fun too - engaging, vivacious and very keen to ensure that our two teenagers were fully engaged. Some tour guides speak mostly to the adults and she didn't. She made sure that her comments were understood and appreciated by all of us. She even used guessing games around the artifacts to keep our teens' attention. We saw the Vatican Museum, the Cistine Chapel and the Basiilca. Serena even managed to persuade the guards to let us in the underground catacombs 5 minutes pst closing which enabled us to see the tombs of the popes. She was wonderful.

The next day Frederico was our driver for a full day (8 hour) tour of Rome. He picked us up from our hotel in a very comfortable mercedes sedan. WE saw everything! Frederico was very charming and made sure that we saw all the highlights. He woulld patiently wait while we went inside to look at the site. We did not feel rushed even though we packed alot in. We even had time for lunch at a traditional trattoria and got to see the keyhole and visit the catacombs. There is no way that you could see and do all that we did on a tour bus. He was a superb driver and knew how to navigate his way through the streets to get us from place to place as efficently as possible. He was also extrenely charming explaining sites as we drove by and/or answering our millions of questions about Roman life today.

Our last two tours were when our cruise ship stopped in Naples for a day. We were picked up by Giavanni - our driver for the day. We immediately headed to Pompeii where we met our guide, Maria Luisa. She was extremely knowledgable and fun. She must have been in theatre at some point in her life. Her passion for Pompeii was palpable. She brought the ancient city to life for us and you could really imagine what life in Pompeii must have been like. It was 35+degrees while we were touring with her and yet we were riveted to what she was saying. She was also very focused on ensuring that our teenagers were understanding and enjoying what she was explaining. No mean feat when it was so hot!

Once our tour was done, Giavanni picked us up and took us down the Amalfi Coast stopping at Sorrento for some shopping, wandering and a great lunch (his recommendation - I had the BEST bufala mozzerella I have ever had!) and then to Positano . He showed us the sites all the way down the coast. It was a wonderful day!

I cannot say enough positive things about Romeinlimo. They make dealing with them very easy. They are incredibly internet savvy and communication with them is quick and efficient. I particularly liked the fact that you could pay them using visa and then only need to bring tip money for the guide. Many other private tour companies expect you to pay cash for the full amount. They made dealing with them extremely easy and I would highly recommend them. We can hardly wait to use them again for a stress free vacation!

Visited August 2012
Ciao Oakville! WOW! I cannot thank you enough for such a great review. I love getting this type of feedback from your time with us. I am very happy to hear that you had such a great experience. I will make sure that I forward along your comments to your driver/guides for each of your tours. They will be so happy to read this. Thank you again and I hope you come back soon!
oc, ca
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Private Tour with Romeinlimo”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I used Romeinlimo in 3 ports, Naples, Livorno and Rome. I always use private tours, never use ship excursions. I researched for a company that could accommodate 14 of us in one vehicle. Romeinlino provided a spacious vehicle along with great drivers and guides. They came highly recommended in all reviews that I read. There was not 1 negative review. In Naples, I was hesitant about going to Positano because of the winding roads and so many of us have motion sickness but our guide said the view was breathtaking and we really should go. Our driver Vini did an amazing job taking it slow on the roads and we appreciated him going at a snail's pace, as the big tour buses went whizzing by us. It definitely was worth the drive and not bad at all. Our guides, Marina, Serena and Iurica spoke great English with cute Italian accents. I was most impressed how they took care of all 14 of us by guiding us around the crowds, thoughtful enough to try to keep us in the shade, made the tours interesting and all 3 were humurous. Can't say enough about the tours with Romeinlimo. I see why they are rated so high and I concur with all the other reviewers. Thank you Jany for your quick responses to my questions and there certainly were a lot. Thank you Marina, Serena and Iurica for sharing your knowledge with us and taking great care of us. Finally a big thank you to our drivers who picked us up from the ports and returned us safely and timely to our ship. Thank you Romeinlimo.

Visited September 2012
Ciao happytravel! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Romeinlimo. I'm also happy to read that you did not get sick. That is good news. I will forward along your comments to your drivers. They really enjoy reading these reviews. Please come back soon!
South Lake Tahoe, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The Best tour we had”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Hands down the very best tour we had on our trip. Our guide Franco was over the top, he knew how take care very need and was great fun.

Visited September 2012
Thank you maggie for taking the time to add your review. I am happy to read that this was your best tour. I will be sure to forward your review to Franco. He will love to read this. I hope that we are able to welcome you back real soon.