“Great tour”

RomeInLimo Tours & Excursions
Ranked #1 of 238 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in tailor made personalized tours in Rome, and throughout Italy. We employ only professionals, which allows us to provide the utmost quality of experience for our clientele. Our company mandate centres on the satisfaction of our clients, as we aspire to only the highest standards of service. We believe that the best advertising is a happy client; one who will recommend us to their family and friends, and use our services again in the future. Our services: Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Food Tours, Walking Tours, Shore Excursions, Wine Tours in Rome and throughout Italy. For your convenience and enjoyment we offer luxury sedans, vans, and mini-buses, accompanied by knowledgeable drivers who are eager to make your experience in Italy memorable. At your request, we provide licensed tour guides with exceptional knowledge of Italian culture, art, and historical sites.
Reviewed October 24, 2011

I am very pleased with the tour and service I got from RomeInLimo - Private Tours. I will definitely book with them again. Everyone was very kind and helpful. I enjoyed seeing all kinds of things and will highly recommend them as they made my tour a very pleasurable experience. We didn't have nay problems or issues with them at all. It was a great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,683)

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I took my 76 year old father to Rome for a vacation for a few days. Since he can't walk for long periods, I decided to get a driver/tour guide for our first of our 3 full days in Rome. In one day with Rome in a Limo with Nicola, we saw more of Rome than I ever bargined for. Not only did we take in a lot of Rome in just a day, we felt very well taken care of and were not exhausted at the end of the day. We were also able to see some off the beaten path churches and sights that our driver and my father knew about. If I'm back here again with my wife, I would definately book this tour again.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I would suggest to anyone looking for a good tour of rome look these guys up they have 3 different English speaking drivers that are a huge help.

We booked the "Rome in a Day" tour with a few other couples we met and it turned on cruisecritic.com of the highlight of our trip! Maurice was a fantastic tour guide - knowledgeable, funny and interesting. His car was excellent - there were no moments of OMG (unlike other excursions in Italy !)...

Reviewed October 23, 2011

We returned last week from a twelve day cruise of the Med. Based on reviews I read on Trip Advisor and Cruise Critic I decided to make arrangements in advance for private drivers through RomeInLimo for our major Italy ports of call. Each driver: David in Florence, Mauro in Rome and Tony in Naples added value to our memories far beyond the cost of the day trip. Each of them was waiting for us at the appointed time and spoke English beautifully. They each were knowledgable about the history of the areas we passed through as well as the destinations. They are flexible and willing to drive you in whatever direction you wish and let you chose the sights you want to see for the length of time you wish. That said, they will keep you on schedule and let you know if there are flaws in your plans. For instance in Livorno (Florence) I stated that we were going to skip Pisa and go to Lucca instead (I had been told that Pisa was a tourist trap and not worth the bother). David convinced us to take a short side trip to Pisa and hit Lucca in the afternoon on the way back from Florence. His advice couldn't have been better. We arrived in Pisa early before the crowds and had the place almost to ourselves. In Rome Mauro was incredibly skilled at knowing the ins and outs of the tiny alleys and was able to drop us off in front of places like the Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and pick us up. This allowed us to maximize our time. Tony advised us to get a licensed guide in Pompei which we hadn't planned to do. We agreed and he phoned ahead and had Gino waiting for us. It cost 100 euro for two hours and was $ well spent. Pompei is huge but having a guide allowed us to have a cohesive experience of the most significant and interesting portions and gave us the context to understand the site that I wouldn't have had without the. Each driver located an eatery for us that gave us a taste of real Italy -- not tourist spots. Finally, they each got us safely and promptly back to the ship on time. They were personable throughout the long day and we can't speak highly enough of them.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Rome In Limo - Private Tours was wonderful. We traveled to Florence, Rome and Sorento in wonderful vans.
Raffaelle in Florence was just great. He was able to drive us into Florence and down the narrow streets. He later took us to a Winery where we had wonderful wine and food. I am sure he wondered what he had gotten into with the 8 of us but we had a blast.
Franco in Rome was so good to get us around in Rome and help us get into the Collseum for our tour there. We had a wonderful lunch and even though we had been to Rome several time we saw so much more on this tour.
Ciro was great to get us to all of the cites we went to.
Will tell everyone what a great way to see lots of wonderful sites with Rome In Limo.