“Unexpected”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bruto

Bruto
Ranked #3,925 of 12,165 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Trieste
Perth, Australia
“Unexpected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

After a very Wet and Hectic first day in Rome, we asked the staff at our hotel for somewhere close to eat, they gave us a map and pointed out the restuarants in the area, Bruto was very close and we thought since in Rome we will have pizza, We walked the block and a half to Bruto but was too early, I think they said they open at 8pm, so we came back then.
There were 5 of us and the Staff sat us at a table in the window, the restaurant was very clean and nicley decorated.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and the food was very good, we had pizza's which were very tasty, although the base was not what I was expecting.
It is not a big restaurant which I enjoyed, as I like to hear people when they are talking.
They also have a takeaway pick up counter next door.

I would definitely go there again if we ever go back to Rome.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Hippo66

Lausanne, Switzerland
“Simple but excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We went to this restaurant whilst staying at the hotel Relais 6, as it was close by and recommended by the reception. In a back street this small restaurant doesn't look much from the outside, but the interior is clean and modern and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. The waiter took time and effort to explain their speciailities in English, and although the menu is not large the choice is good and all the food is fresh and delicious. The cost was extremely reasonable for the excellent quailty. We would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone who finds themselves staying in this area of Rome

• Visited July 2013
NJ
“Another Great Neighborhood Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Love that this is not a "touristy" establishment. Delicious food, good service, and accommodating. We had a steak dish, and a risotto dish and shared them. Very tasty! It was a quiet evening there and it was almost like dining in someone's home.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank profjan06nj
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Good steaks, too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Though most folks end up eating Pizza at Bruto's, their Steaks are excellent as well. Friendly staff that helps translating the menu and an all Italian atmosphere made us enjoy a comfortable dinner. Opening hours: 7:45pm.

• Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
“I chose the wrong pizza!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were staying in an apartment nearby and dropped in at end of a long day to foot sore to walk further to another restaurant.
We were made to feel very welcome. The atmosphere was cheerful and relaxed.
We ordered beers and pizza. I dont remember what I ordered..why? My girlfriend ordered the quattro formage (I hope I spelt that right) and I had a taste. It was one of the nicest pizza I ever eaten. The cheeses where rich and creamy. I am sure I enjoyed my pizza but my girlfriends was the one I wished I had ordered.
WE had an enjoyable relaxed meal. I recommend it

• Visited February 2013