“Very nice”

Ranked #3,809 of 13,067 Restaurants in Rome
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trieste
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

After a long flight from Germany we went to this Restaurant close to our hotel. A very simple place but it offers good value for money and nice service. We liked the pizzas a lot! And the tiramisú was amazing.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was thinking that Bruto was just a good restaurant but after one week eating poor food in Italy (Rome and Amalfi Coast) I came to the conclusion that Bruto was after all the best eating experience in one week trip. The staff was friendly, explained the menu in English and gave us some good tips. The Diavola pizza was fantastic, the red house wine was very good for a house wine, the desserts were also good. The restaurant interior is rather simple but the atmosphere was enjoyable with a lot of locals. This restaurant is a very good choice if you are staying in a hotel nearby. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Jorge60
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Excellent pizza, good sausage and the best fried potatoes I've encountered just about anywhere in the world.

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Heating out of order. poor food. poor value for money. staff seemed not to care for these shortfalls.

Reviewed February 7, 2012

The menus are in Italian. The staff are in Italian. Everyone in the restaurant is Italian. Then there is me. I struggled to communicate, but in the end, after 3 different visits, I only regretted one dish. The creme caramel was yummy. The pizza was great and if you can learn your favourite toppings in Italian, will be made to order. The staff were warm to me - maybe because I was travelling alone, but it's one of the biggest reasons I kept returning. I would definitely stop by for dinner if you are in the area.

1  Thank jules0010