4,852 results
All reviews vending machine opera house self service laundry modern hotel laundry room great hotel rooftop terrace via nazionale train station top floor within walking distance breakfast buffet minute walk trevi fountain mini fridge would definitely stay here again stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here 7 years ago after heavy research. This time, I didn’t have as much time to research (3 kiddos 3 and under - who we were also traveling with) so I just ended up booking this hotel again. Not sure if the hotel has put in upgrades or if we just didn’t go to the roof before but the 5th floor breakfast was by far the best I’ve had in Italy with fresh squeezed orange juice and a nice buffet style spread of hot and cold food - both American (done well) and Italian. Games for the kids to play with. Foosball and hot tub on the roof as well. Place is immaculate. Staff very friendly and helpful which says a lot after coming off a Disney cruise where the staff was amazing. Our room was very spacious with more than enough room for my husband & me (king bed), 2 large pack and plays for my smallest kiddos (we travel a lot and these are the biggest that have ever been provided for us while traveling), and 2 single beds. Very large bathtub. Conveniently located to everything. Great stay.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank sixela1414
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just coming to the end of a 2 night stay before a cruise. Spent a long time looking for a hotel and choose this one after reading reviews and we weren’t disappointed. Before coming I sent the hotel requests because of my wife’s mobility issues and the hotel delivered on them all. We had a room looking out to the opera house which was lovely. The room was spotless and had everything you would need and was ideally placed with plenty of good restaurants nearby. Free bottles of water in the fridge and extra in the vending machine near the lobby at a low price. I cannot single out a member of staff as everyone one of them as been brilliant.
The next time we come to Rome, I wouldn’t hesitate to book this hotel again

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My family just spent 3 nights at the IQ Hotel Roma. We've stayed at several hotels in Rome and this one was our favorite by far. The front desk staff, without exception, were friendly and helpful (which I don't always find to be the case in Rome), the hotel and the rooms were clean and modern and the rooftop bar and restaurant were absolutely beautiful. You will most likely need to take a quick taxi ride to get to some of the top tourist sites, but they will call the taxi for you and it is well worth the taxi ride. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay there the next time we're in Rome.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank linda d
Reviewed June 13, 2019

We spent 3 nights at IQ Hotel Roma in June. I booked this hotel because the rates were reasonable and the reviews I read were all positive. We were able to walk from the train station to the hotel with our luggage. The room for a triple. It was spacious and clean. We were on the second floor. in the front. I thought it might be noisy that close to the street, but we never heard any noise. (Might be different if the Opera House had something going on). We loved the fifth floor cafe so much we ate dinner there every night. The weather was nice, so It was a nice break from the traffic and noise of the city. The staff was friendly and helpful. Walking distance to all the major sights if you are a good walker.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Curtiss B
Reviewed June 13, 2019

Beautiful hotel,great location, very friendly staff, good breakfasts. When next time I'll visit Rome I definitely will stay in this hotel again. Just love everything about it. Friendly for families with kids

Trip type: Traveled with family