“It Doesn't Get Any Better in Roma!!”

Gioia Private Tours & Trips
Ranked #118 of 802 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Tours and Trips all over Italy, based in Rome & Tuscany for your driving tours and private shore excursion. 30 years experience. We have a NEW tour, Rome guided tour by Golf Carts. We drive the narrow streets where the locals live and work and special tour for disables.Enjoy Italy with us. Experience the real Italy !! GPT&T provides all types of Transportation and Touring Services in/to or from Italy, driving spotless, late-model Mercedes vehicles and using fully licensed, insured, professional English speaking drivers. With GPT&T, you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It Doesn't Get Any Better in Roma!!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have used guides all around the world. In January of this year, I used Roberto for the fifth time. There is no one better anywhere, period. From his fantastic personality to his knowledge of the area. He caters the tour to your taste for the day. Some days are more informative, other days are more relaxing. He is a true historian but is capable of explaining things in a non classroom style that maintains your interest. Often, we visit places that are off the charts for most but end up being the most interesting. This also goes for his choices fo restaurants. I have never eaten better in my life. I always look forward to seeing Roberto on my vistis to Roma. I have referred many others to Roberto and they all share similar opinions on his capabilities and personality. Plain and simply, you will never forget or regret a day or two with Roberto. To get the most out of it, let him surprise you a bit and deviate from your preconceived notions of what you must see in the area. Those are the best experiences.

Visited January 2013
Roberto C, Manager at Gioia Private Tours & Trips, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Dennis,
Thank you very much for your time writing a great review for me on Trip Advisor, I would be very happy to see you soon and share with you some other moment of the magic Roma !!
I can't thanks you enough for the great time we had touring around the city.
All the best to you and your family.

Carlsbad, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Absolute Best Tour Guide Ever”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Roberto,

Thanks so much for such an amazing, fun filled as well as fact filled tour of Rome. I really appreciated your great personality and enthusiasm while hitting all the known and unknown spots of your great city. I will be telling any of my clients who want to go to Rome to visit, to contact you and get ready for a fantastic day.

Steve Klovanish,
Carlsbad, CA

Visited January 2013
Dear Steve,
Thank you very much for your time and thanks Crystal for me.
I would be very happy to see you soon in Italy and experience more time together.
Hope you are well and enjoy California !! I wish I was there :-))
Denver, Colorado
“Traveling in Italy made Fabulous!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I took my Dad's 6 sisters (ages 65 - 82 years old!) to Italy and Roberto and Andreas from Gioia Tours made our experience so easy and also enhanced the experience in so many ways! The Limo Golf Cart in Rome was the way to go, we saw the city with ease and the "back roads".

When we left Rome, Roberto picked us up in a beautiful Mercedes Van and off we went to discover the rest of Italy. His knowledge of the country and the ability to get you ANYWHERE you want to go is amazing! They know the places to go, the places to eat, the places to avoid.

Seriously, the best decision I have ever made when deciding how to tour with a group of people.

I HIGHLY recommend these guys, they made my trip more meaningful, incredibly easy, and fun! Worth every single penny!

Visited October 2012
Roberto C, Manager at Gioia Private Tours & Trips, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you very much Terry for your very nice review and also thanks to TA for their job !!
I am very happy to hear from you that Y'all had good time in Italy and went back home with something that I always hope to give my client-guests, the experience to visit a different country and enjoy the people and culture.
Hope to see all of you back in Italy as soon as possible for more adventures !!
Ciao a presto
Roberto (Roma) & Andreas (Tuscany) of Gioia Tours and Trips.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wish I Could Give 100 Stars, Best Day/Adventure Ever!!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

If you are researching what to do while in Italy, you can stop right here. I cannot recommend Roberto and this tour highly enough!! It is worth every euro we spent. We were a party of 6, three brothers and wives, and spent a glorious, sunny day in October, 2012 touring Rome with Roberto and Victor via golf carts. We had 2 carts and traded around so we could hear information, tips and stories as told by both of these charming gentlemen. We toured all the main sites as well as so many "off the beaten path." Your itinerary is flexible, and you see everything from a unique and fascinating perspective that only Roberto can offer. His knowledge is astounding, and we learned so much throughout the day. The flexibility afforded by the golf carts was incredible.. Roberto takes you down the tiny side streets that you would never see via automobile or bus. He knows everyone, which makes you feel like a "local" as you visit his favorite spots for coffee, gelato, and lunch. By the end of the day, we felt like we were leaving old friends. Roberto even got us into some places that were "booked," but again, he is ROBERTO and is known and loved by all. We spent 2 amazing weeks traveling all over Italy, and we all voted this to be our favorite day of the trip. We will definitely use Roberto (and company) the next time we are in Italy, as he takes tours all over the country. The golf carts are just in Rome at this point, but he has luxurious Mercedes vans for touring other parts of the country (and for inclement weather in Rome). We also used his driver to pick us up at the airport.. he was reasonable and on time, couldn't ask for more. If you want a first class tour that will give you memories to last a lifetime, this is it. Thank you, Roberto!!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank PackingOurBags
Roberto C, Manager at Gioia Private Tours & Trips, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Buongiorno from Rome !Thank you very much for the very nice review you have posted for me.
I am sure that many other people will be very happy to read your note and I guess it will be helpful for my business and helpful for TA friends.
I love doing tours and show people the beauty of my country with passion and you have been the judge, It's been a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you soon and have more fun !
Ciao a presto.

Roberto
PS : I love when people I met, go back home with a wonderful memory of their trip.!!
Thank you Trip Advisor !!
Hong Kong, China
“Great company, beautiful tour”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My family and I were in Rome during the Christmas period (2012). Roberto and Sabino were great company and we really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for giving us such a great time in Rome and Tuscany!

Visited December 2012
Roberto C, Manager at Gioia Private Tours & Trips, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you very much for the very nice review you have posted for me on Trip Advisor.
I am sure other people will be very happy to read your note and maybe help my business.
You know that I love doing tours and show people the beauty of my country with passion.

Hope you have had a wonderful experience in Italy and look forward to see you soon.
Roberto

Thank you Trip Advisor !!