“Authentic restaurant”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Lorenzo
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Nice authentic restaurant. The best thing about this place is not the food which was nice but nothing more. No, the best thing is the neighborhood feeling. It was packed on a week day and I believe we were the only tourists there. The rest were local people who enjoyed the food and the place.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Taken here by our private tour guide for lunch, WOW!!! I wanted to stay and try the entire menu. This was delicious Italian cusine, ask for the choices not on the menu , like Anchovies and Endive baked in the oven with olive oil salt and pepper.......makes my mouth water just writing this.

Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Very good food and cheap prices (cheap for Rome). When I went there I was surprised that most of the people eating there were romans :)

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Very good pasta and rosso della casa. Reasonably priced meal. Considered going here a second time during our stay in Rome, but decided to explore other options simply because there are so many!

1  Thank YV_Biker
Reviewed October 23, 2011

The restaurant is big and welcoming!
the staff is really friendly and professional,we had a fantastic ' cacio i pepe',the glasses and plats are very clean,prices are the most resonable I found in Rome,lovely family atmosphere!