“Great Rome Trip!!”

Private Tour: Pompeii and Positano Day Trip from Rome
Ranked #4 of 226 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Driverinrome will take care of any request and make sure you have a great time in Italy!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Rome Trip!!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

On my trip to Rome over spring break our group had Oana as a guide. She was very helpful and nice. I learned a lot about Italy and she gave us some tips about places to eat and where to go in Rome. Our driver, Big Luca, was great. He told us some stories about Italy and his experiences in Rome. He was also a very good driver. I really enjoyed the trip and would love to go back!!!

Visited March 2013
Mrdriverinrome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Beth Anne,
how wonderful to read your review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experince!!!
It is a joy to know that you enjoyed the tours and I really hope to see you again next time you come to Rome.

Ciao for now,

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went on a trip for spring break and we had Big Luca as our driver and Oana as our guide. They were the best, and I hope some day to go back and see them again!

Dear Dillon,
it was really nice to know you all and I couldn't be happier you had a good time!
I hope you'll come back and I would love for us to meet again!
Until then, please say 'hello' to everybody and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Ciao from Rome,
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Professoressa Blandino”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Wanted to comment about Oana and Big Luca. I was an assistant chaperone for college students on a week pilgrimage trip to Rome and surrounding cities. I have been fortunate to have traveled alot and have interacted with many tour guides over the years. Oana was truly awesome and surpassed expectations. She was very professional, warm, approachable,and personable. Her command of several languages is an asset as well as her cultural knowledge and insights. Oana was always prepared for each excursion and provided our group with a wealth of information for each site. She was even willing to suggest things for us to do on our free days and made sure that we were confident and could do what we wanted to do, that we were well equipped to be on our own. She would give tips on the order to visit certain sites (she know at what hour places would close),suggest a variety of places to visit and where to shop and eat, depending on tastes and budget of the groups. Some in the group wanted to purchase non-typical souvenirs and Oana was happy and able to give recommendations of where to purchase such items.,She always made sure that nobody was left behind and she made an effort to know all 15 of us.
Big Luca was an excellent driver. He was very safe, punctual and also provided great insights to the culture and useful tips for additional activities in which the students had interest. He was very friendly and courteous. His English was good, too.

Oana and Luca were a great team. They took good care of us and everyone in the group loved them. It is obvious that this is more than a job for them. Their enthusiasm,concern,knowledge and professionalism were greatly appreciated. I highly recommend them and will continue to request Oana and Big Luca to drive if I have another opportunity to be in Rome. Grazie Mille !!!

Visited March 2013
Mrdriverinrome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Carissima Professoressa Blandino,
the joy to read your review is only equaled by the time we spent together. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I hope to see you on your return to Italy. Until then...
Un caro saluto,
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“Big Luca and Oana!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

First time in Rome and our driver was awesome. Oana was also well prepared with giving us information on the different sites. The driving was dependable and prompt. Both were lovely to talk to and fun to be around. I hope to be in touch with them if I ever go back!

Visited February 2013
Mrdriverinrome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Hi Marie,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your experince with us. We enjoyed spending time with you too and I hope you will be coming back soon. Luca sends a 'big hug'.
Have a great day,
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Big Luca is an amazing driver”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Big Luca was awesome! He was extremely informative and very entertaining, keeping the conversation good and interesting. He also had great advice on how to not get jipped-off by certain tourist areas. Great driver too. As someone who gets very carsick and so is pretty picky with who is driving, Luca did so great a job that I never really felt uneasy. Highly recommended driver.

Visited March 2013
Mrdriverinrome, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at DriverinRome Transportation & Tours, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Stephanie,
thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We couldn't be happier you enjoyed our services.

We greatly value your trust in our company, and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Best regards,