“Awesome risotto! ”

Il Tempio di Minerva
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Il Tempio di Minerva is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #492 of 13,440 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Esquilino
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was our last evening in Rome so I wanted our dinner to be in really good italian restaurant and I also wanted to eat risotto. So we found this restaurant which was close to our place where we lived. I am so happy that we had our last dinner in Rome in this beautiful restaurant. The atmosphere is good, staff is very friendly and last but not least the food is delicious! So I had risotto with porcini ( not sure if that is the name of it but it was with mushrooms ) and my boyfriend had fish soup. The dessert was also good. The price was moderate but it was worth it!Ahh ...and the portions are also big.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,364)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Il Tempio Di Minerva is a fun & friendly restaurant with quality food at great prices. The service was so good we ate there many evenings during our visit in Rome. We highly recommend this restaurant and will return ourselves next time we are in Rome.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this restaurant twice during our week in Rome.
The pizza was beautiful - you could taste the effort taken to make it.
The lasagne was incredible! I understand now what Italian chefs mean when they say they cook to make the pasta taste great!
The waiting staff were very charming and attentive. I didn’t feel guilty for not speaking Italian, as was often the case in other restaurants in Rome.

1  Thank Kristian K
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

We had 2 very good pizzas, moderately priced. The waiter was very nice and welcoming. I recommend the place if you are in the are and need a quick break.

1  Thank paullF389ZD
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I chose this restaurant based on previous TripAdvisor reviews. The food was brilliant, I had pizza and my girlfriend had pasta with artichokes. Wine was very good and reasonably priced. It gets very busy after 8.30pm so get there earlier if you haven’t booked. The only downside is that it is situated down a road with lots of competing restaurants, so you will get jumped on by people trying to shepherd you in (including Il Tempo di Minerva). Once you’re in though, you’re in for a treat.

1  Thank aboyle92