“Excellent food at a very reasonable price!”
Review of Il Bacio - CLOSED

Il Bacio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Prati
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“Excellent food at a very reasonable price!”
Reviewed January 5, 2011

My husband and I had dinner here under the recommendation of our hotel. We were happily surprised to be the only patrons in the restaurant that night! Not only was our meal fantastic (I suggest the seafood pasta), but the waiter was very attentive! I had one course, my husband had 3(one seafood and one steak), and our bill was under €60! We were very pleased with this restaurant! Oh, and the people who are complaining about the bread fee must not eat out in Italy very often, because we have found this fee standard at almost all restaurants.

2 Thank meetmow

Vancouver
“terrible place to eat tourist stay away”
Reviewed July 24, 2010

Food was good. Service was horrible. I ordered a meat sauce ravioli and specified seafood alergy. well thanks a lot, found a crab piece in my meat pasta. Even after that I left a 5 Euro tip and was provided back with a fake 5 Euro.

Stay Away

Scotland
“Cover charges - Tourist be aware”
Reviewed January 4, 2010

Myself and two friends came across "IL BACIO" restaurant after a wonderful tour of the Vatican. The food was fine - then came the bill. We were charged 3 Euros each for bread. Our bill for food - we each had pizza and mineral water - came to 20 Euros. Our total bill was then 29 Euros! We were stunned that a 3 Euro table charge per head was levied for basically a plate of bread. The manager was not pleasant or forthcoming about giving any explanation nor was there any mention of this cover charge on the menu.
We also found that this type of cover charge is often added to your bill - but normally around 1 euro per head.
So our recommendation is avoid "IL BACIO" and watch out for those cover charges!

London
“Kitsch restaurant with excellent food and very welcoming staff.”
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Manager very kindly made space for us on New Years Eve without a reservation. Staff were friendly and attentive throughout even though we are not Italian! Seafood platter starter was amazing. Decor is very fun. Would definitely recommend.