My Guest Roma
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
Bedrome(Rome)
1,046 results
All reviewskosher breakfasthost stefanohelped us planhome away from homebed and breakfastevery morningbus linesa short bus ridepublic transportationguest housepastriesquiet neighborhoodgreat place to stay in romesmall fridgetrip to romea wonderful staybreakfast was delicious
Reviewed September 23, 2010

As a seasoned traveller I read the review with some skepticism, however I thought I would give My Guest Roma a try.
Right from the start I knew that I had made the right discussion. Although it was about midnight that I arrived Stephano was there waiting for me.

The room was great! just what I needed. Stephano and staff made my journey totally enjoyable. They went well beyond the call of duty in helping me.

I can only join the list of positive reviews that have already been posted.

Thank you Stephano for everything. I give you and your hotel the highest of recommendations.

Rev. Paul Creasey
Australia

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I made my booking based on what I had read on Trip Adviser and I could not be more happy. If you read the reviews, it speaks for itself. Very convenient to bus and subway and in a very nice and quiet area not to far from anything you might want to see in Rome. This was my third time in Rome and by far my best choice! Stephano is a wonderful host and a great source for what to see and do. Monica did a wonderful job as well with a warm smile and a great breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed August 10, 2010

we had the pleasure of staying at stefano milano's guest house prior to our cruise out of rome it is well located near the metro/subway, local supermarkets and jewish synagogues... our party consisted of my husb and myself, our two adult sons and their wives and 2 sets of children under the age of 4. he met us at the hotel when we checked in at midnight and actually insisted on carrying all our luggage into our rooms.
stefano gave us comfortable accomodations,with sensitivity to the needs of families and small children. and he checked on us frequently to make sure all our needs were met.. he is extremely accomodating and responsive. the rooms were spacious by rome standards quiet,and nicely decorated, with special attention to detail.a/c was very good as was lighting.all rooms have a desk and a frig.and large closte(s) and cupboards there is a pretty little garden outside with fresh flowers growing..bathrooms are spacious and newly renovated. stefano took great pride in personally giving us special bath towels that are luxurious and very absorbent. we had never used this type of towel and my daughters-in-law wanted to know where to purchase them. they were super!!!! extra amenties ie soaps, shower caps,lotios were available.the beds were comfortable and blankets were readily available.one of the rooms stefano made available to us was a large apt with a full kitchen. he set the table for us for our 3 meals during the jewish sabbath and offered to provide us with meals. however, we made our own arrangements.. he also provided us with complimentary coffee and a large selection of teas every morning in our rooms. breakfast is available in the breakfast room, for an nominal additional charge, it consists of fresh baked items, which he gets daily from the local kosher bakery, fruits, cheeses, yogurts,eggs,etc during our stay, stefano also acted as a tour guide,explaining which sights were worth seeing, and how to best get to them.he recommended a tour guide for the jewish ghetto tour , however, we decided to not use her. he also booked tickets to the vatican museum for us prior to our arrival, he arranged for our pickup from the airport,to and from our cruise and back to the airport upon our departure from rome..after our cruise, he offered to let us leave our luggage in his hotel for the day, during our 12 hour lay over.. stefano goes out of his way to make sure his guests are totally satisfied in every way!!! he gives you value for your money.and treats you like a VIP.
he helped make our trip memorable. i highly recommend his hotel as our entire family unanimiously agreed that he was the best hotel host we have ever stayed with and we would undoubtly stay there again if we return to rome..please contact me for further information beachhigh72@gmail.com

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2010

We just returned from a week's stay at My Guest Roma. We chose this B/B because of the great recommendations we read on Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. Honest/Helpful: Stefano is one of the most sincere and honest people we have met. We had trouble transferring funds to his account in Italy from China. He still went ahead and had our rooms reserved, and the airport pickup arranged even without a deposit. He stayed up late to make sure we arrived safely. Part of our group missed connecting flights and through Stefano's help (he must of spent two hours in total helping us with the airlines, making calls and even having someone to escort our son to catch a connecting flight). He also spent time as busy as he was, mapping out the best routes to the different tourist sites, bus/metro/train routes, and helped us plan our trip down south to Ischia. This alone sets him apart from any other place we have stayed. Location: there is a bus stop right outside the street and the metro a quick 5-10 minute walk. We had no trouble getting around. Stefano gave great directions and it was easy for us to find our way. The one time we were unsure of which bus to take, we called him on his cell phone. The next thing we know, he comes out of the building running to make sure we don't take the wrong bus and points us in the right direction!
Accommodations: everything was spotlessly clean, and every day we came home to clean sheets and immaculate housekeeping. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked great. Stefano has put so much time into renovating the rooms and everything was carefully considered. We stayed in the family apartment and had a great little kitchenette to make lunch or snacks. He even brought my daughter a game to play (borrowed from his own children). The kids were especially glad they could access the internet. There is a grocery store just down the street and several really good restaurants (even a McDonalds if your kids need a quick burger) nearby. The breakfast that was provided included pastries (really nice ones, chocolate and creme filled), rolls, cream cheese, yogurt, cereal, coffee and tea, juice, and fruit. Stefano was there before 7 am setting everything up so if you planned an early morning outing you could still have breakfast.
We left Italy feeling like we had been treated as close family friends rather than strangers. We appreciate and are thankful for the hospitality and gracious service we received at My Guest Roma.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2010

This "hotel" is a good bargain in an expensive city. It is sort of a B and B, although the breakfast is optional and extra. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and quiet. Location is somewhat out of the center but easy walking distance to metro and buses. The great bargain is the owner, Stefano. He takes a personal and amazingly helpful interest in all of his guests and makes a special effort to make suggestions that are age/interest appropriate. He actually walked us to a delicious gelateria when he heard that we were gelato fans and all of his suggestions, especially with regard to my 10 and 12 year old daughters, were right on target. This guy is totally worth the price of the hotel - the rooms are like an extra!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family