“Excellent Rome accommodation for the price”
Review of My Guest Roma

My Guest Roma
Ranked #3 of 3,668 Rome B&B and Inns
Perth, Western Australia
“Excellent Rome accommodation for the price”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

The owner of this b&b goes out of his way to provide hospitality. Stefano has suggestions and knowledge of the must see sights of Rome. Breakfast is pleasant, and the bedroom and bathroom arespotless. Transport is close and easy to negotiate and purchase.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Venice, Italy
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our stay at my Guest Roma was the best of our entire vacation. Stefano, was the friendliest Italian we met. He help us navigate through the city with plenty of information at hand. Really felt like I had arrived home away from home. The rooms were quaint and spotless and with modern decor. I will stay there again every time I will come back to Rome. Near by restaurants, grocery stores bus and metro, It was perfect for us. Thank you Stefano for all you help. We made it to our train to Venice thanks to your help.

Room Tip: we walk enough in rome not fitness center necessary.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently went to Europe for our long delayed honeymoon. Unfortunately, my passport got lost along the way. Thank God that My Guest Roma and its very hospitable host Stefano was there to save the day! We received a very heartwarming welcome from him and his staff. He graciously accommodated our changes in schedule as a result of the unfortunate incident. He patiently showed us the way how Rome should be appreciated and enjoyed. And did I mention that our room was very elegant yet homey? Thank you very much Stefano and My Guest Roma. We will definitely be back, this time with our children in tow!

Your recent guest,

Lyn from the Philippines

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My mother and I were looking for somewhere to stay for the weekend to explore Rome. We wanted somewhere we could negotiate our way round the city and as neither of us had been to Rome in a long time we wanted somewhere that was easy to use as a base, clean and most importantly comfortable and friendly. We received it all! Stefano - and his staff made us welcome and couldn't do enough for us. A wonderful, host - we were made to feel like friends and his tips on where to eat locally made the stay easy and stress free, he couldn't have been more helpful and we felt comfortable asking his advice. We had no special dietary requirements but that did not stop us from filling up and enjoying our breakfast!
If - when we're back in Rome, we would definitely stay there again. Thanks Stefano and gang x

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed with Stefano some time ago, and I just never got around to reviewing... Anyway, Stefano was really helpful during my family's stay in Rome. He is a wonderful guy and our rooms were really nice. I highly recommend My Guest Roma!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Qormi, Malta
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My friend and I visited Rome for the first time and all we can say....besides having an unforgettable holiday, our stay at My Guest Roma made it exceptional in every way. Stefano Stefano Stefano!! what a wonderful host he is!

Upon arrival he greeted us himself and offered us a tasty Italian cappucino which we enjoyed while he took our luggage to our room. He then came with a map and spent a considerable amount of time,explaining and showing us on the map, all the places of interest and how to get to them and which routes etc! He also gave us a little map with the best restaurants, ATMs, bus stops and metro stations.

The room was super clean and very spacious, including a cable T.V, a safe, wi-fi, AC for free amongst other needs. The en-suite shower was very modern, clean and beautifully designed! Beds were very comfortable,assuring us a restful sleep! Breakfast was simply amazing and delicious. Everything was fresh and we could eat as much as we liked! Stefano was present every morning and used to ask if we needed any help or anything.

Well...we both recommend any traveler who wishes to visit Rome, especially for the first time to stay at Stefano's My Guest Roma. After a day touring and visiting very busy places in Rome, we looked forward to get back to our lovely room in such a quiet and safe neighborhood. All the amenities one could require, are in short distance from the guesthouse, including a supermarket, pharmacies, ATM, stationary (selling bus tickets as well) etc.

Heartfelt thanks Stefano, you made our first trip to Rome very special and we will surely stay at your guesthouse again! No doubt!! :-)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Beit Shemesh, Israel
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had a fantastic stay at My Guest Roma in the summer of 2013.

We chose to stay here for the kosher gluten-free breakfast option but when we arrived we realized that this was truly a lucky-find. Catering gluten-free meals is only one aspect of Stefano's (the owner) amazing service to his guests, It really extended to all aspects of our stay, be it touring advice (he has piles of guide books too), taking care of our logistics (parking, directions, opening/closing times, meals for shabbat), guides to kosher restaurants in Rome - you name it and he took care of it. You really feel like you have someone taking care of you when you are staying there. Our kids were also very fond of him and his wonderful manner.

The apartments are charming and tastefully done. The furnishing are new and comfortable. The rooms are done each day and the entire place is very clean and well kept. We all enjoyed the breakfast, and a special mention goes to the coffee!

Overall, we could not have been happier with our choice. It proved to be the ideal place for our 3 night family tour of Rome. We absolutely recommend it and would certainly go back there given the chance.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family