My Guest Roma
$215
$489
$260
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $467/night.

$515
$530
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
1,053 results
All reviewskosher breakfasthost stefanohelped us planhome away from homebed and breakfastevery morningbus linesa short bus ridepublic transportationguest housequiet neighborhoodgreat place to stay in rometrip to romea wonderful staybreakfast was deliciousyogurtfew minutes walk
Reviewed December 2, 2012

stefano was very kind and helpfull the room was new and very clean
and breakfast was execelent !!
the place also has a near by parking wich was very usefull forus
it is located at a very nice and safe steet near piazza bolonia
the best B&B ever!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank naimky
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have to thank the trip advisor for this discovery ! I fully agree with all others: this place is an a rarity on all accounts!

Me and my fried went there for a long weekend. The warn atmosphere and the tastefully arranged rooms are just a start.I loved the lively central neighborhood, a stone thrown from everything. It felt home immediately. I loved Stefano 's warm reception and detailed personal overview of Rome over a warm tea. I enjoyed the neatness of my room, the fresh flowers everyday, the computer provided and the fridge in the room . IThe weather was cold and the room was well heated (but not overheated). It was warm in more than one sense.
I couldn't be more happy with my choice.Last but not least the price I got was was way below all top listed accommodation on this website

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It's the best hotel I ever staid in Europe. Fantastic, more than perfect! All staff were very kind and friendly. The room was clean, modern and sophisticated. I strongly recommend this hotel to all.

We were given excellent advice, by Stefano on what to do, how and where to go, what to see and tailored to our needs.This saved a lot of time and took the guesswork out of the sightseeing experience.

Thank you Stafano! We'll coming back:)

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stefano gave us many recommendations for places to go while in Rome and really went out of his way to treat us well. The room itself wasn't anything too fancy, but it was spacious enough for the two of us and it was clean. Also, it had air conditioning and a private bathroom, which was nice. I enjoyed the espresso in the morning. It's not within walking distance of any of the main attractions, but you can easily catch the bus or metro and quickly get wherever you want to go. We didn't have any trouble getting around and actually enjoyed being outside of the tourist area. We ate at a nice pizza place nearby where the locals eat, and most of the staff didn't speak English, so it felt like a more authentic Italian experience. The only thing we didn't like was that there is a lot of graffiti in the neighborhood, but I think this is typical of Italian cities and doesn't necessarily mean that it is an unsafe area. This place was a good value, had great service, and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We had our best stay with My guest Roma during our italy trip. Location wise, My guest roma is located in a lovely quiet neighbourhood that near metro station( within 10 minutes), and easy access to good food. What i love most, is the warmth and sincerity of Stefano and Giola, who has welcome us with such genuine attitude. I love the well ventilated and very clean sunny room. I almost feel it as if my own room after 3 days stay. And the breakfast, simple but a good variety of very delicious bread / croissant. We basically alter our itinery a bit , just to make sure we will have the breakfast before going out :).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends