“Roof Terrace dinner”

Hotel Raphael Restaurant
Reserve with
Hotel Raphael Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,422 of 12,524 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: If the cuisine is the real sense of hospitality, this is the place where you will be able to completely appreciate the whole art of the Hotel Raphaël!
Tonsberg, Norway
“Roof Terrace dinner”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We want to share our experience at the Roof Terrace at Hotel Raphel in Rome 11/7-13. The atmosphere, the view, the food and the vine selection was superb, but the exclusive service from espessially Steven and Samir topped our expectations! We want to recomend this place for a perfect evening in Rome:) Also just to have a drink in the afternoon.

BR E. Toft, Norway

“MAGIC”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner on your roof top terrace,it was the best dinner I had in Rome,and the service was class thanks again

Santa Monica, California
“A Perfect Ending to our "Roman Holiday"”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent restaurant with a romantic 360 degree views of the city. Exceptionally attentive staff (the most attentive and cordial of any of the 20 or so restaurants we visited on our 3-week trip to Italy). They kindly obliged taking several photos of us during various times as the sky changed colors with the approaching sunset. Great wholesome, organic vegetarian dishes (with a few fish options)! The appetizer with artichokes cooked 5 different ways was wonderful. The risotto was exceptional and my husband's ravioli was the best ever (even better than his Italian mother's ravioli and the ravioli at our favorite Italian landmark restaurant in LA). This is a moderately expensive restaurant but the quality of the food, the staff and the view made it a great value and the gastronomical highlight of our visit to Rome. Thank you, Steven & Rocco, for making our last night in Italy extra special. We will be back. This place is a must stop when in Rome!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“When in Rome...”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

When in Rome you must eat at the Hotel Raphael Restaurant. You must make reservations but it is worth. First, the view was amazing. Breath taking. A million dollars. Second, the staff made me and my wife feel wanted and valued. The head waiter Steven treated us with such grace and kindness and made ordering a joy. While I am sure I could find my meal in the states... My wife's meal was orginal and exceptional. Did I mention the view? Be sure to go right before sunset.

If you are coming to Rome this is a must. As a matter of fact the next time we come to Rome we will be staying at the Hotel Raphael because of of their restaurant.

Visited July 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Until tonight I did not have an account. I am 45 and this has been the most amazing meal I have had in my life. I will be back again! Steven, Mirela, and Grealdo made the evening meal perfect. My time in Rome was made complete by this evening. Steven, Mirela, and Geraldo made us feel valued and important. Our positive experience was important to them. Go and eat here, it is worth it!!

Visited July 2013

Been to Hotel Raphael Restaurant? Share your experiences!