Ways to Experience Your Tour in Italy by Aldo Monti
from $111.61
from $151.06
from $112.74
More Info
All reviews amalfi coast cruise ship mediterranean cruise beautiful country private guide mercedes van highly recommend this company his knowledge rome airport gelato trevi fountain trip to rome spanish steps vatican museum carlo driver tuscany
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

We spent the day with Emiliano, he was awesome and showed us all the good places to eat, he took us wherever we wanted to go, and if we ever come back we know who to call! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed June 9, 2019

Emiliano “Emmy” was our private tour guide. Let me tell you, I think you will be hard pressed to find a better guide than Emmy! Emmy was absolutely fantastic! We had the best time with him! Emmy knew Rome “like I know my empty pocket”! He was very engaging, flexible and most accommodating. I felt like a friend, not a client! You will be very happy to choose this company to guide you, and if he is available, be sure to get Emmy! Tell him Patrick sent you!

1  Thank PatBeebe
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Emiliano was our driver, our tour guide, and our entertainment for the day. There were adults and teens and we all had an amazing day. By the end of the day we had become fast friends and we are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

My wife & I had the pleasure of booking 3 tours with Aldo in early May. We where cruising on the NCL Epic & since I had an auto accident & had issues walking we decided to use a private tour company to get around. Now my sister in law had used Aldo before so we decided to give them a try. We booked all 3 Italy ports & are so glad we did. They took us all over each destination. Aldo had pre-arranged for us to have lunch at each port with a local family run restaurant. The food was outstanding, great scenery, & super friendly staff. For the first 2 ports we had Carlo driving us around, very personal & friendly. Really went above & beyond to take care of us. We recommend Aldos crew & will plan to use them again when we return for a longer land travel around Italy.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 15, 2019

Our driver, Carlo, from Aldo Monti, got us off to a great start in Italy. He was professional, charming and informative. Met us at baggage claim as promised, hauled our luggage and efficiently got us on the road for the three hour private transport to Siena in a very comfortable luxurious vehicle. He shared his knowledge of the sights along the way, was sympathetic to my travel sickness, and navigated the teeny side streets to our Siena apartment with grace and patience.
Hiring a private driver for our little group of 3 was the best decision of our 5 weeks in Italy and I know I choose the best provider. Thank you Carlo and Aldo.

Date of experience: April 2019