“GO! TO! THIS! PLACE!”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed June 27, 2016

This meal was AMAZING!! the service was top notch! the food was delicious and excellently presented. the staff was super friendly even though they were somewhat busy. they offered us free chief special starters while we waited. A must eat while in Rome!!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank ChaseCowboy
Write a reviewReviews (848)

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

The place is clearly a tourist restaurant. The menu was very unexciting with only the basics. We had some issues that included not being told that there were specials and our waiter not knowing the dishes on the menu, causing us to order a 1.2 kg steak we were told was only 200g. I'm sure there are much better places to eat.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank 888ricg
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

Our waiter Stefano was playful, funny, spoke English and all around fantastic! He choose the perfect wines to pair with our meals. We started with a melted cheese on toast with jam that we fought over. I had the pork shank, my wife and son had two types of Ravioli, and my daughter had the roasted chicken. My son misordered the ravioli he wanted and Stefano rushed it away and refired the correct dish without a fuss.

We opted out of dessert but Stefano brought us a complimentary tastey white chocolate treat and port wine. The food alone was tremendous but Stefano and the atmosphere of Spiriti made our dinning experience exceptional! Thanks Stefano!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016

We stumbled into this restaurant for lunch. I wish we had time during our trip to go back for dinner. The food was excellent. We were a group of four adults. We split a zucchini and parmesan appetizer. I then split with one of my companions a pizza and an order pistachio ravioli. The appetizer and the ravioli stand out as some of the best dishes I had in Rome. The only thing I would recommend is go for dinner, not lunch (unless you're looking for a multi course meal for lunch.) There were so many wonderful things on the menu and really interesting specials that I wish I had been able to try more. We certainly wouldn't have ordered pizza (which was also excellent) if we had been at this restaurant for dinner. This restaurant is definitely on my list of restaurants to go to if we ever return to Rome!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Located close to the Trevi fountain, a lovely place full of wine bottles. Felt a bit weird not to order wine, but I'm just not that much into wine. The pasta was so delicious! Probably the tastiest meal of our vacation. The dessert was nice as well. Took a point off because I felt like the service could have been better and faster and I didn't like the table where we were seated much. Also due to the small portion of pasta, should have ordered two or another main. A bit pricey as well. But still, I would come back because it was just so delicious!

Date of visit: February 2016