3 people are viewing this hotel
$689
Free cancellation until 10/25/21
$723
Free cancellation until 10/26/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$568
Free cancellation until 10/25/21
Hotels.com$723
Priceline$669
FindHotel$729
All reviews colosseum view aroma restaurant five star hotel beautiful hotel would highly recommend this hotel giacomo suite sites
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This is a long overdue review. We have stayed at the Palazzo Manfredi three times in the last two years...twice with our children. The proximity to the Forum and Coliseum was the thing that drew us to the hotel in the first place (going to sleep and waking up to the Coliseum RIGHT outside your window is AMAZING), but the staff has kept us coming back. On each trip they have gone above and beyond to make everyone happy - little gifts for the kids, bottle of Prosecco for mom and dad, allowing us to use a room for showers/naps before our room was ready, making my daughter's birthday (and my 40th birthday) extra special, etc.... We have also stayed at the Hassler and while it was nice, it was overly stuffy. The ONLY complaint I have about the hotel is the beds are a little hard, but that is easy to get over. Hopefully we will be back again this Christmas to the Manfredi!!

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank Kirsten W
PalazzoManfrediRoma, Direttore generale at Hotel Palazzo Manfredi – Small Luxury Hotels of the World, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

What amazing words of compliments you have written, please accept my most sincere thanks on behalf of all my staff. I am so very proud that we have been able to assist in creating this lasting memory on such an important occasion.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back once again to Eternal city.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I'm sat in the hotel room in Palazzo Manfredi as I write this, whilst pleasant enough I wouldn't rate this as highly as most of the reviews on here. Yes the hotel is small and yes the staff are pleasant but it's the accommodation you pay for and this really isn't worth the very high cost. Small, noisy, no view even if there weren't building works right outside the window. Maybe it's our fault for requesting a room away from the very busy and extremely noisy main road.

Having stayed at several relais chateaux before this, unfortunately it's not really in the same class.

8  Thank cardifftraveller39
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stayed at the Palazzo Manfredie in Rome for 3 nights recently and had a wonderful stay in this small boutique hotel situated right oppossite the Collesseum. Although it was small and we travelled as an adult couple I am sure they would be great with children.

On arrival we were warmly welcomed and upgraded straight away. Our room was beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and very stylish.

The hotel concierge were very knowledgable and helpful and bent over backwards for us. In particular Giacomo and Raphael. Who recommend great restaurants for us and understood entirely what we were looking for.

The hotel is in a very nice location, 5 minutes in a taxi to the area where The Pantheon and Trevi Fountain are but this is also a very interesting and pleasant walk which doesn't take long at all.

Surrounding the hotel are late opening restaurants and bars two of which we ate in and served delicious food (which you seem to be able to get everywhere in Rome even at a little hole in the wall place), even though these are open late there is no noise impact on the hotel.

On top of the building is a gourmet restaurant and bar. We didn't eat in the restaurant other than morning time but breakfast was all freshly served and delicious.

I am a fussy guest but I really couldn't complain about anything with this hotel - we had a brilliant stay and I would definately return and recommend.

5  Thank Taifrench1

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderfull comment regarding your recent visit at Palazzo Manfredi-Relais & Chateaux.

I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with the Hotel service and that we were able to meet your needs.

I especially appreciate your very kind comment on our valuable team member, Mr. Giacomo and Mr. Raphael.

It is give me a great pleasure to be able to pass along your positive comments and the importance of your satisfaction.

On behalf of everyone at Palazzo Manfredi, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Palazzo Manfredi in the not too distant future.

With regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were only in Rome one night, which was unfortunate not only because it wasn't enough time to see the city, but because this hotel was so amazing. We had a Prestige DomusAurea view room. The hotel is very small. Staff is so attentive and helpful. They helped us with everything we needed and they all did it with an unpretentious and friendly manner. Our room was amazing - and worth every dime. We had a living room, a "work out" room, a comfortable bed and a very modern bathroom. The bathroom didn't allow for a lot of privacy.

Good location - right across from the Colosseum. Breakfast was fantastic and the rooftop restaurant is wonderful. I wish we could have stayed longer.

Room tip: Pay for a room that looks out at the Colosseum.
2  Thank Ekob

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing Palazzo Manfredi-Relais & Chateaux during your recent visit to the Eternal city.

We are so glad to read that your stay was a memorable one and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I were in northern Italy for business recently and decided to visit Rome on our way back home. We decided to splurge and give the Palazzo a try since it got so many fabulous reviews here. Boy are we glad we did. What an amazing experience. The room was fantastic. The concierge staff is top notch. Giacomo and Milli went out of their way to help with anything we needed. They helped set up private tours of the Coliseum and the Vatican for us (not cheap) but again, well worth it. We made it a point to eat at their rooftop restaurant, Aroma, as we had read so many great things about it. Probably one of the best, most romantic meals we've ever had. I highly recommend the Palazzo. It truly is as good as it gets.

2  Thank JAL15

Dear Guest,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderfull comment regarding your recent visit at the Palazzo Manfredi Hotel.

I especially appreciate your very kind comment on our valuable team member, Mr. Giacomo and Ms. Milly.

On behalf of everyone at the Palazzo Manfredi, thank you for taking the time to write your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Palazzo Manfredil in the not too distant future.

With regards,