Book In Advance
Tours from Easitalytours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Easitalytours
from $383.10
More Info
1,261 results
All reviews private tour vatican tour easy italy tours amalfi coast sistine chapel full day tour his knowledge driver guide great sense of humor money well spent spoke perfect english major sites wedding cake wonderful tour trevi fountain come alive circus maximus
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Six of us booked a port transfer and half day city sightseeing with Silvia and Easyitaly Tours. Additional tours were Walking Thru Ancient Rome and the Vatican/Sistine Chapel.

Driver guide Marco did a spectacular navigating us thru the maze of the city during a national holiday. Thousands of visitors didn't impede him one bit from showing us all the important highlights. Additionally he had prepaid admission tickets for the Colloseum which allowed us to bypass the enormous lines.

He then took us to a favorite local Trattoria for a scrumptious introduction to Roman food.

The next morning a spirited and very knowledgeable Nicole led us thru the Jewish quarter and Trastavere..and in relentless rain...all with a smile. This tour was wonderful as we were able to escape the hordes and see some beautiful and unusual sites. At the Nicole led us to another wonderful Trattoria for another great lunch.

On the final day Giulia led the group thru the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican. Again prepaid admissions were in hand which allowed the bypassing of hundreds of ticket buyers.

In closing, Easitaly Tours was thoroughly professional starting with Silvia in the office, and the guides knowledgeable and pleasant. Marco, Nicole and Giulia and Silvia, Our applause.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We returned from a trip to Italy last week. During our four days in Rome we took the full day driving tour with Antonella and a half-day Vatican tour with Arianna. Both Antonella and Arianna were gracious and knowledgeable guides, and proved a great experience. We are often skeptical about tours, but these came to us highly recommended and did not disappoint in any way.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and Max Rocca made it even more special by being a part of it. He picked us up promptly at our hotel and we began our day. We had a private tour with Max and he was a wealth of information and gave us history of each place. We explored the outskirts of Rome at Lake Nemi & Lake Albano, Castel Gandolfo and the Papal Palace, just to name a few. These towns were beautiful and quaint and seemed untouched by the outside world. Max was so knowledgeable and very professional and fun. He loves what he does and it shows through his passion and love for Italy and sharing it with his clients, who become friends. We had a wonderful lunch at Pagnanelli overlooking Lake Albano, which was breathtaking. Service was impeccable and we so enjoyed touring the wine cellar. Max made our day so special and so memorable. An adventure that we won't forget. I would highly recommend Max and let him show you the beauty Rome has to offer. Thank you again, Max!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We recently experienced Italy for the first time and had the pleasure of spending a few days with Max as our driver. His knowledge and enthusiasm made our time together very enjoyable. Giulia was our private guide on theVatican tour. She was amazing!

We could not have been happier with Eastitaly Tours. Max and Silvia take great pride in offering top notch service from private drivers to personal tours. I had many questions along the way and Silvia answered every email in a timely fashion and offered helpful advice. Eastitaly Tours made our trip easy and oh so enjoyable. Thank you Max and Silvia!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

If you are going to Italy and thinking of hiring a driver AND touring some of the busiest sites contact Easitaly Tours. Owned by Max and Sylvia, they oversee every detail and assure the very best service. On a recent trip to Italy we had the pleasure of having Max drive us around the Amalfi Coast as well as our return to Rome. My sister used Easitaly exclusively to take her and her fiancee to each of our four destinations in Italy. Max was pleasant and kind as well as being a very knowledgeable and safe driver. He also was responsible for setting up our private tour of The Vatican with Julia. She was equally exceptional and her tour was exclusive to the four of us and THE ONLY way I would tour The Vatican.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

My wife and I had Alexa as our private tour guide at the Vatican..Her passion and knowledge was evident and it was truly a skip the lines tour. We would highly recommend both Alexa and the company.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

There is so much to do here it's impossible to start everyone should visit Rome the beautiful scenery just so much to do

Reviewed September 28, 2018

I had the distinct pleasure to enjoy this tour with my wife and four friends last week. The day before this tour, was spent with Easyitaly tours at the Vatican which was exceptional but the intense overcrowding at the Vatican museums made it feel a bit stressed. This tour was just the opposite feel. It was extremely informative at a very relaxed pace which my group fully enjoyed. Our guide Giulia was just superb in her description of these neighborhoods. Her knowledge of the nuances and historical significance of what we were seeing made it such a real memorable experience. Giulia enthusiasm and personal approach was very much appreciated by my group. We had the pleasure of having Giulia as our Tour Guide at the Vatican and the knowledge she had of the art work and the history of the Vatican was remarkable. Despite the crowds she did an excellent job describing each part of the Vatican and it's museum along with the Sistine Chapel. Giulia is a real asset to your company and someone I strongly recommend when you are booking a tour with Easyitaly in Rome.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We had Max give us a day long tour of Rome and Alessia educated us on a private tour of the Vatican. Both of them were so knowledgeable of the sights and a delight to spend time with. I highly recommend this company and especially these two guide!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

This was my first trip to Rome. I traveled with a friend who had been before. We decided to do a private day long tour in order to see all the sights. Best decision ever! Max took us to all of the key sights and along the way, gave us a history of each place. His knowledge and professionalism comes unmatched. I highly recommend this tour and Max!