“Worth every euro...”

and up
Food and Sightseeing Tour in Rome with Driver
Ranked #2 of 239 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Easitalytours Tour Company - Private tours is based in Rome. We provide private guided tours of Rome , Florence, Amalfi coast with official guides or English speaking drivers, and from the main ports of call. Our guides/drivers are all locals from the area you will visit; we choose the most passionate people who will share with love the history, art and culture of our gorgeous country. Private tours of the Vatican, private tours of Sistine Chapel, Rome luxury driving tours. No lines in all Italian museums. We don't provide group tours to groups larger than 7 people.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Wayne, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Worth every euro...”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Took the Vatican tour today June 8 and had to write this right away. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The guide to any tour is critical to a successful experience and Federica was FANTASTIC!!! Young, energetic, native roman that was fun and informative. She ensured that we covered the most important areas thoroughly, was engaging, and most importantly she is genuine. Every now and then a couple of us in the group didn't understand her due to her accent, but that was only a few times and it added to the charm.

The tour company was very good to work with. Clear instructions, communicative, and easy to work with (they called the night before because St Peters suddenly closed and they wanted to know if we still wanted to go on tour).

Visited June 2013

“A Fabulous Experience!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Everything about this tour company is first class, responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. My grandson and I were on a cruise of the Mediterranean. We had only one day in Rome. Having been there before I knew it would be near impossible to see all of the major sights of that city in the little time we had there. I contacted Easitaly and received a quick and helpful response from Silvia. I booked the trip. Max picked us up at the cruise ship dock and whisked us into Rome. He used interactive tools on his ipad to show us how areas had looked in different eras. We skipped lines and maximized our time. Max was so knowledgeable and friendly and my grandson really learned and saw a lot. After lunch we met our Vatican guide Adzura. She has a wealth of information on the Vatican, it's history and the works of art. She is also cute and bubbly. Both Max and Adzura spoke excellent English and we learned so much from them. I cannot recommend them more highly and will absolutely use this company again.

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing tour!! Customer for life!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Easy Italy Tours was so easy to work with. Upon booking, they sent us a contract and gave us the links to purchase our Colosseum and Vatican Museum tickets, so when we got to the venues, we just skipped the VERY long lines!

A group of us had the absolute pleasure to have our Rome tour with Antonello and our Vatican tour with Mossimo. If I could give each of them a ranking of 1 to 10, they'd both get an 11!! They were both AMAZING.

Our day started with Antonello picking us up at our cruise port. He was so friendly we instantly felt at ease. Throughout the day we saw so many sights, I'm glad I took a few hundred pictures to remember it all! We visited places such as the Colosseum, Circus Maximus, the Roman Forum, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's, and several other stops in between!

I have to say, Antonello and Mossimo were absolutely THE most passionate people I have ever met. They truly love their job, country, and history of Rome and the Vatican City, I felt like I really got to know the city and culture of Romans and I will never forget this experience. We learned things that we never would have if we wandered the city alone. Antonello was even kind enough to get us coins to throw in the Trevi Fountain.

I would absolutely recommend this company to ANY person wanting to not just see but learn about Rome. I'm certain that all the tour guides are amazing...but if you're lucky you'll get Antonello and Mossimo. :) When we return to Rome, I will be sure to book another tour! Ciao!

Birmingham, Alabama
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Get a tourguide here and use Valeria!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed in Rome for 3 nights and we spent an entire day with the guide Valeria. She is highly educated, and has a serious passion for Roman history. She gave us so much fascinating information that it made each location much more interesting. With a guide you get to skip lines and spend your time focused on the actual tour. I cannot say enough great things about getting a tour with Valeria. If you have a real interest in seeing Rome the way it actually was then she is who you should book!!

Fantastic Time!

Dublin, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent tours of Rome & the Vatican!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Because of the weather forecast for scattered showers, we waited until arriving in Rome to decide our plans for sightseeing. We decided at the last minute to try and book a tour of the Vatican, so contacted a couple of tour companies, including Easitaly late in the evening and crossed our fingers. Silvia from Easitaly responded within about 30 minutes (after 11:00 pm!) with information about the Vatican tour (the 3 hour "express" tour), and also suggested a full day tour to see Ancient Rome and other top sights if we had the time. She offered a discount if we booked more than one tour, and the costs were reasonable, so we booked both tours. She provided instructions on how to book at the Vatican (was a little cheaper than having them do it, but they can if you want) and also how to reserve for the Coliseum (we had the Roma Pass, so did not need to do that). Massimo was right on time to pick up at our apartment in Testaccio for the Vatican tour (he arranged for 2 taxis to take us). When we arrived, he whisked us right in, picked up our tickets for us and off we went. He was very knowledgable and had a great sense of humor. We did the Ancient Rome 7 hour tour the next day with Antonello. He picked us up at our apartment in a van and gave us a great overview of the city with lots of historical background, cultural insights, and tips for touring (and good humor!). We were happy to have him determine the overall plan for the day, but he made it clear that he was flexible and would be happy to work with us however we wanted to arrange the day. I would not hesitate to use this company again in the future - really fantastic service and value!

2 Thank tsrad

Been to Easitalytours? Share your experiences!