“EXCELLENT as shore excursion; would use again for land based trip”
Review of Easitalytours

and up
Food and Sightseeing Tour in Rome with Driver
Ranked #2 of 239 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Easitalytours Tour Company - Private tours is based in Rome. We provide private guided tours of Rome , Florence, Amalfi coast with official guides or English speaking drivers, and from the main ports of call. Our guides/drivers are all locals from the area you will visit; we choose the most passionate people who will share with love the history, art and culture of our gorgeous country. Private tours of the Vatican, private tours of Sistine Chapel, Rome luxury driving tours. No lines in all Italian museums. We don't provide group tours to groups larger than 7 people.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chicago, Illinois
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT as shore excursion; would use again for land based trip”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We used this fantastic EASITALY instead of the cruise ship's arranged tours for 3 days: We had Marco in Florence, Roberto in Rome (with the fascinating Maximus giving us a private tour in the Vatican Museum/Sistine Chapel/St. Peters), and Antonella in Naples (with the equally fascinating Serena for a private tour of Pompeii). I arranged it flawlessly with Silvia via email. Each driver gave us information about each stop we made while incorporated the history, and took us to sights to get picture-postcard worthy photos (and each offered to take some with us in them!). They each tailored the drive to our taste - if we wanted more time here, let's cut a little time there, working with our wishes. Each was friendly, yet professional, and the vehicles were clean and comfortable. And the two private guides were a wonderful plus. Maximus showed us highlights of the museum, expertly manuvering us through the crowds, then gave us a individual explanation of the Sistine, with his iPad as a backup for more detail. Serena was a delightful woman who loved working at Pompeii, and shared that joy with us. I wish I could have spent the day with her at Pompeii. Having spent a day with each driver (Marco, Roberto, Antonella), I feel a bond with Italy that may bring me back again. If I do, I will be using EASITALY!
P.S.: These tours, private - just hubby and I - cost the same as a cruise tour on a packed bus, with no indidivual tailoring. And on a prior trip to Rome I used a company that did bus tours. Never again for me. EASITALY is worth every penny! EASITALY made this a true trip of a lifetime, and I've already recommended them to friends. Thank you all for sharing your love of your beautiful country with us.

2 Thank CathyFitz2451

Greensboro, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Most informative”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed this. Nicole, our guide spoke very good English and leveraged her knowledge of archeology (in which she is degreed) to answer our constant peppering of questions. She was gracious, fun, helpful and made this tour one of the most informative things we did on our trip. Thanks!

Kansas City, Kansas
“Visiting Italy with Easitalytours.com”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We recently visited Italy and had the privledge of working with and planning all of our tours through Easitalytours.com. All three of the tours that we took were exceptional! They could not have been any better. All of the guides (Antonella, Antonella #2, Luchiano, Masimo, Leonardo, and Sylvia from the winery) were punctual, courteous, knowledgable, fluent in English and they took every opportunity to make our trip very memorable. Every single one of them made us feel more like family than just tourists.
But I also wanted to comment on how helpful Sylvia was as we planned our trip. She quickly responded to emails, answered all of our questions and never hesitated to make any changes that we requested. The service we received from Easitalytours.com was outstanding! I would highly reccomend this company to anyone who is making a trip to Italy. My many thanks to this outstanding company for helping us plan a wonderful vacation filled with fabulous memories!

Visited September 2012
middleton nova scotia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“EXCELLENT TOUR COMPANY”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Thank you EASITALYTOURS from 4 Canadians--it was a perfect way to see your beautiful country. Thanks to Silvia for arranging our tours, to Max for the airport pick-up, to Antonello for the wonderful tour of Rome, to Nicole for the Vatican tour, and Gabriele for the tours to Pompeii and the Amalfi coast, and our tour to Florence and the beautiful cities of Orvieto and Siena. You all have such a great knowledge of your country and an obvious love for it--we were impressed and had so much fun. Thank you and hope we can return.

Visited September 2012
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 attraction reviews
“Vatican City St Peters Sistine Chapel”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Booked with EASITALYTOURS on line with Silvia and she came backed to me within hours. Did not have to ask her twice. We were all picked up at our apartment on time and taken to the Vatican. Our guide Serena very pleasent and knowledgable and is a great asset to the Company. We I go back to Rome and need a guided tour I will not hesitate to book with Easitalytours again.
Just loved the experience with them

Visited October 2012

Been to Easitalytours? Share your experiences!