“Best Tour Company in ITALY!!”

Italy Hotline Custom and Gourmet Tours
Ranked #51 of 219 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Italy Hotline Custom and Gourmet Tours provides private, custom-designed tours throughout Italy: *Unparalleled, personalized customer service from start to finish*Art & history tours*Food & wine tours, tasting tours, market tours*Cooking Classes with home and professional chefs all over Italy (featured in the NY Times) *Food Workshops*Art classes such as mosaic, fresco, drawing or painting lessons, artisan tours*Walking Tours*Chauffeured tours and transfers *Experiences with art experts, archeologists and historians to sommeliers and chefs. *Hotel, restaurant, and train reservations We specialize in the best hidden gems of Italy~
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best Tour Company in ITALY!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Most incredible tour company in Italy!!!

I am a fine artist so I search out unique adventures and out of the way places for me to photograph and paint when I return home. About five years ago I began attending Italy Hotline tours probably twice a year when I travel to Roma/Florence/Venezia. Italy Hotline has the most artful, creative, awe inspiring, historical, whimsical and informative tours I have ever had the pleasure to experience. The tour guides are informative, kind, sincere and very well spoken. Each guide has a vast knowledge and understanding of Italian culture, history and of course the cuisine. The Galleria Borghese and museum tours are fantastic, Tivoli Garden(must see***), Caravaggio Bad Boy tour, Ancient Rome tour, Hidden Treasures.......my list goes on! Having a driver is a plus for the longer day tours, and the walking tours are amazing! Prices of every tour worth every dollar/euro! Eat, Drink, Pray, Love, Adventure.......and eat more! Buon Viaggio!

Visited March 2011
5 Thank Rochelle C

houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very Knowledgable”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Calo was our guide to Pompeii & Herculaneum. He did a great job and helped us understand more about this history behind these 2 cities.

Visited February 2011
3 Thank gr8guy2no
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My tour of Rome was enriching and completed my experience in Italy.”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I went to Musei Capitolini and spent time in the surrounding area taking in the historically varied architecture and ruins. I recommend taking as much time and attention to detail outside of the museums as inside. Everywhere you rest your eyes in Rome is layered with significance, for that I highly appreciated having a guide.

Visited January 2011
1 Thank embersarah
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hands-down the best decision we made on our trip”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

We can't say enough good things about our experience with Italy Hotline. The entire staff were incredibly friendly and responsive and truly made us feel like special guests. To say that Sarah, our guide, was knowledgeable is a gross understatement - we would not have seen Italy the same way without her, absolutely made our trip.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Tour Guides”
Reviewed November 30, 2010

We contracted for several tours in Rome through a company that goes by the name of www.italyhotline.com. We had 3 marvelous tours - a complete Vatican extravaganza, a tour of the Ancient City (coliseum, surrounding ruins, etc.) and a tour that was billed as the Fabulous Fountains that visited all the main areas and sites in central Rome.

We also took a tour of Orvieto after being picked up in Civitavecchia on a one day stop on our cruise - the drive and tour guide were fantastic.

Each of our four different guides were very knowledgeable, personable and accommodating to our requests. It was amazing to hear and see the knowledge these guides possessed and their ability to make each tour memorable and very educational.

The coordination and communication to make all of this happen went without a flaw - always on time - always reliable.

I would recommend this company to set up private tours for any of my friends.

4 Thank VTSDaytonaBeach_FL