“"Your Trip Begins Here"”

Driver Guide Service
Ranked #9 of 786 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: WELCOME TO ITALY !Customized Tours shows you The Eternal City Of Rome like no one else. Our tours highlight the very best of Italy , We Cotumaze Tours Show you the Enternal City of Rome , Vatican museum , Florence , Naples , Amalfi Coast & Golf Cart Tours in Rome . Delicious wine tastings at select boutique wineries, factory tours and much more. With 20-plus years in the business, we know just which world class spots to show you for maximum enjoyment. Our enthusiastic guides are local experts who will delight you with their wit and knowledge. And no matter which of our affordable tours you choose, you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions, explore and even do a little shopping.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Your Trip Begins Here"”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Our trip of a lifetime began in Rome on May 11, 2012. We had the most amazing tour guide, Claudio! Claudio grew up two blocks from St. Peter's Basilica. He loves his city and took great pride to show us more sites that we would have ever seen on a regular tour. He was delightful, professional, and we hope to return to Rome and spend another day with him. We learned so much about the history through the eyes of someone who wanted us to have the best trip possible. Thank you to Driver Guide Service Private Tours and to Claudio for an excellent adventure in Rome! Mike and Colleen, Columbus, OH.

1 Thank Colleen053

Owasso, Oklahoma
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“DGS and Claudio can't be beat!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We arrived in Civitavecchia, (which means Old Town I learned from Claudio) on May 21, 2012 aboard the Royal Caribbean, Liberty of the Seas. We were greeted by Claudio right next to the ship, in a very clean and roomy van, and were given history and geography lessons starting on the drive in to Rome. I would like to express our TOTAL joy in the service supplied by your company and Claudio, in particular. We were more than pleased with the tour you provided, and Claudio’s knowledge of history and the city put all the places we visited in the perfect perspective. Thanks to Claudio, we were able to see the most possible in the very short amount of time we had in port. He knew which places to visit first, and helped us prioritize our stops. Including the PERFECT place for a quick slice of pizza for lunch, as we didn’t want to lose any time to a long meal. Claudio also let us stop at a nice wine shop to take home some local Chianti before we headed back to the ship. Be assured, when we make it back to Italy again we will certainly call on your services. Thank you for a most memorable trip.

1 Thank owasso4
Santa Monica
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Driver from Fiumicino airport to hotel in heart of Trastevere”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

The driver who picked me up from the airport to take me to my hotel located in the heart of the Trastevere that evening was nothing short of “awesome, terrific, outstanding, fantastico, molto buono ” Considering how late the time of my arrival was in Rome, I was greeted at the airport by a very cordiale and polite driver. He even took the time to help facilite my hotel arrangements when I found out that my room was given away because of a hotel mix up. I will definitely book this service again when I return for an even longer visit to Rome next year.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Claudio was great!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We toured with DSG in May 2012 based on its great reviews on Tripadvisor. Initially, I was a little concerned that we didn't draw Ivano or Roberta. However, my concern was quickly resolved because Claudio was awesome! He was extremely knowledgeable, easy to speak to, and patient with our questions. He took us all over Rome and recommended a great lunch option. He quickly understood our goal -- see as much as we could in our limited timeframe -- and he was very accomodating. And again, Claudio was exceptionally knowledgeable. He made our tour because he could tell us everything about what we were seeing. My parents are still talking about the view of the Roman forum he gave us!
Many thanks to Claudio, and five stars for DSG!

Visited March 2012
Strathroy, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“An amazing experience times 2!”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

From the first emails with Roberta at DGS to our arrival home we had first rate service. I booked a private tour in Florence and another one in Rome with DGS. They were very sensitive to our needs as we were travelling with my father who has lung cancer. The drivers were just wonderful and very caring to our situation and made my dad feel very comfortable. It was also just amazing our driver in Rome used to live in Toronto, Canada and we could talk about home with him! They truly do give you the whole Italian experience. I also have to say my father was thrilled that Fabio (the fabulous!) had a very old paper to show him of how things in Rome were then. He was also so excited about telling us about the Colosseum and we could really feel his passion. In Florence and Rome we had the very best day and was worth the money spent and more. I will have memories with my family and my dad forever. Please do not hesitate to book this service. You truly will be seeing Italy in an unforgettable way. Thanks again to Roberta, Ivano and our tremendous drivers/tour guides.

Visited May 2012

Been to Driver Guide Service? Share your experiences!