“Food is homemade and so fresh and delicious!”

da Sabatino a S. Ignazio
Ranked #3,657 of 12,469 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Food is homemade and so fresh and delicious!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I loved this restaurant and went back twice. I will be back when I return to Rome in June 2013. I can't wait. The family is so kind. I felt like I was in their home having dinner. Please tell me Bruno is still there!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank cabby68

• Korean first
Los Angeles
“Homey”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I ate here 20 years ago and loved it, so I went back. It is still a homey atmosphere, not at all fancy, but comfortable. I had a large selection of antipasti, most of it roasted veggies, and I enjoyed it very much. I did think it was a bit pricey, all told, for what I got, but I do recommend you pop in and have a look and see if it inspires you. It is on the lovely Piazza San Ignazio.

• Visited January 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Got caught in the rain”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Got caught in a sudden down pour and looked for some where to stay dry. Ran into da Sabatino's and was pleasantly surprised. A wonderful restaurant that had good food and a wonderful atmosphere. As we were leaving we saw pictures where Ava Gardner and Bill Clinton had been there. All in all a wonderful little restaurant that shouldn't be missed.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Chuck G
Beverly Hills, California
“great food in a beautiful setting”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

this is one of our favourite restaurants in Rome
it sits in a beautiful square besides a lovely church that are alone worth the visit
they have wonderful antipasto and excellent pastas and main courses and the service is friendly and experienced.They are open for lunch and dinner every day and are very close to the main shopping street Via del Corso

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rio M
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Great location, food, value for money and service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The restaurant is in a delightful location, surrounded by stunning architecture. Sitting outside on a warm October afternoon felt like a special treat. The service was good and my pasta was delicious. I asked our waiter for his recommendation and the Fettuccine fungi porcini was delicious.

Visited October 2012