“Great way to see Rome ”

More attraction details
Owner description: Tours
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We had only 2 days in Rome. Alan
Picked us up from our hotel and showed us around. We were jet lagged so this was a great way to see the city. Massimo was wonderful to deal with and it was totally worth the price.

5  Thank Tiffany R
There are newer reviews for Best Tour Of Italy

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This would have to be one of our main highlights of our cruise in the Mediterranean. We used Best Tour Of Italy for 3 stops (Florence/Pisa, Rome and Naples) and they were all Fantastic and we would highly recommend them.

Thanks Guys lets do it again .....

Peta, Julie, Pam, Kylie and Scott from Australia

2  Thank Peta B
Reviewed September 26, 2013

During our recent trip to Rome we did the "Best Sites of Rome" with Andrea. The tour was fantastic and the best part of the trip. He promptly picked us up at our hotel. He was very entertaining and took us to the all best sites. He knew exactly what to do to get us in and out of the crowds at each site. We also did the guided tour at the vatican and that was excellent too. I highly recommend this tour especially if you have limited time in Rome. It's expensive but well worth it.

3  Thank SKH-11
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We just spent two days touring Rome and villa d este with Massimo as our guide. He is fantastic! My husband had contacted him while we were still in the states. He was easy to deal with, customized the tour schedule to fit our needs and answered all emails quickly. He was most professional and timely , his van was large, comfortable and clean, his English was excellent and his knowledge of the sights made things quite interesting. It was well worth having him get "skip the line" tickets to the colosseum and Vatican, when time is precious. Thank you massimo for making our two days so enjoyable ! Your pride in your country and your pride in your profession made us feel that we were in a special place with a special person!!

4  Thank JN302
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was not in Rome for many years and went back recently. My colleagues recommended a company called "Driver in Rome". I told them I wanted a guided tour for my wife and myself. They recommended the above company and it was fabulous. We stayed near the Spanish Steps and positioned ourselves well. My tour began with a text message that our tour would begin in two hours and when they said 2 hours it was 2 hours. The guide/driver in his Mercedes sedan/ or Mercedes SUV was promptly at our hotel and was so gracious, warm it was like I knew him from New York.
He spoke perfect English and was a walking history teacher. We toured Rome in comfort, style and he was very attuned tour our particular desire to see certain parts of the city as well as what he scheduled for us.
We arranged "fact track tickets for the Vatican and the Coliseum so the wait was so short and taking into account 95 degrees this was a blessing. Full of information, we learned so much about Rome, the Romans Christian era and the best restaurants there. When in Rome, food is part of the culture and thus we totally enjoyed every part of our experience. he took our pictures which will remain as a permanent memory of our trip and we shall return to Rome as we needed more time to enjoy it even more. The owners Remo and Daniele Melaragno and their mom were great, even when I called her at 10 PM. Their website is www.driverinrome.com. Lastly, they are not drivers but professional knowledgeable individuals that can make the difference between visiting Rome and knowing Rome. Great jobs guy from a person that has circled the globe many times.

9  Thank TheTraveler20112013