Book In Advance
Tours from Best Tour Of Italy tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Best Tour Of Italy
from $309.30
from $639.60
from $465.20
from $569.80
More Info
All reviews amalfi coast ferrari museum day trip beautiful country private guide mercedes vans christian rome his knowledge cruise line spoke very good english wine tasting skip the line tickets always on time vatican city trevi fountain circus maximus sistine chapel
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Massimo made our trip. He is simply the best tour guide in Rome. We used his service during our entire stay. He treated us like a family member. He is really professional. Thanks again Massimo.

5  Thank ARASH A
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We just finished a 7 day cruise on the Norwegian Epic, and it was great! There were 6 adults in our group and we decided to book Best Tour of Italy for Rome after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. Alan was our driver and he was awesome! Alan's knowledge of Rome's history was FANTASTIC! He really catered to our every need (shopping, eating). We had a wonderful time. Our personal tour guide of the Vatican was also exceptional, she was so nice! I highly recommend Best Tour of Italy, very personable and caring! The Gathers Family

2  Thank Rbluemax
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Simply stated Massimo and his Best Tour of Italy company live up to their name. My family and I took the half-day tour of Rome with Carlo, the Vatican tour with Eliza (Massimo driving) and the all day Tuscany tour with Cristiano, and were delighted with each experience. Not only were our guides informative and knowledgeable, they all seemed to really care that we got the most out of our vacation and went the extra mile to make sure we did so. We also felt like we were in the company of friends, and getting to know the guides as people made our experience even richer. If you take the tour of Tuscany, be sure to ask for the personal wine tasting in Montepulciano. Our guide for that portion, Francesca, was sweet and adorable, and it was a highlight of our trip. The bottom line is that the Best Tour is a great service and I couldn't recommend it more highly.

2  Thank e2wcoast
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family of 5 (3 young children aged 8,10,12) just finished a 5 day tour through Rome and surrounding areas including Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast and used Best Tour of Italy extensively for tours in addition to airport and cruise transfers. We found the name of this tour company online and based on TA reviews I contacted Massimo by email. He promptly responded and helped us to create a custom-built tour of the major sites in Rome in addition to a day trip south to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast (spectacular) using an air-conditioned Mercedes van. Massimo arranged in advance to purchase admission tickets and organize guides to the major sites so that we didn't have to wait in what looked to be really long lineups... We payed on-line using PayPal and I would say that the entire process was seamless. Our guides (Carlo and Massimo) we great - prompt, super friendly and entirely willing to be flexible and alter the timing and details of our planned tour based on the flow of our day and the needs of our group (especially the kids..). A special thanks to Carlo for showing us some of the best Pizza and Restaurants in Rome.

I would recommend this company without reservations for any family or group who is considering a tour to Rome.

3  Thank michael j
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We only had one day to spend in Rome and it was worth every penny to have Massimo show us the best sites and with such great planning. My 17 year old daughter just said her favorite part was the beginning where we stood and listened to Massimo describe the magical history of the creation of Rome. He brought history alive for my family, 13 year old son included. We were so tired as this was the last stop on our journey so it was was incredibly nice for me to sit back and relax and soak in the beauty of Rome. Our private guide at the Vatican was wonderful also, she did an amazing job of describing what we were going to see before we went in. Her knowledge of the history of the catholic church was impressive with so many things we didn't know. Fascinating!
We adored Massimo and renamed him Awesimo!!!!! The McLean Family-Oregon