Flowerome
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$649
$97
$321
$303
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstermini stationcroissantsmapbnbwhatsappcleanlinessattractionsmarcokeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at Flowerome for 2 nights before taking a train from Termini Station. This was actually great as the B&B is literally 1minute from the Station.
Unfortunately this also mean that the area is not particularly nice. I went there alone and I can assure you that is not a place where you would like to walk on your own after dark.
The neighbourhood is really unpleasant and quite dirty and it doesn't suit the quality of the B&B as well as of Rome itself.
Overall I liked the place and the owner who was extremely kind and patient to pick me up down the road as I couldn't find the location.

I would suggest it if you are in company and are used to dodgy areas.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Federica F
Flowerome, Direttore at Flowerome, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Hello Federica,

thanks for your review, I am writing an answer because I think is useful answer to your message.
The value is great and I think that your opinion about Flowerome is very good.

But I can't "accept" that the final value is 3 stars because you were afraid to stay there alone.
The area is a intercultural area (train station area) this does not mean that it is dangerous.
Since the Flowerome is open, we never had any problems with the neighborhood, never.

I believed that the final score had to respect more the Flowerome service not what you found out.
But this is my thought.

Grazie comunque

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed at FlowerRome for 2 nights prior to departure. The location is ideal, as it is situated 2 minutes from Termini. The host, Andrea, was very cordial. Excellent bathroom facilities. I was very satisfied with this stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Perfect location - 3 minutes walking from the Termini station, 15 minutes from Colosseum. We were here for five nights - and we had a great time. As I said, location is just perfect. In a quiet neighborhood but close to everything. We were walking all the time and the only time we used public transport was the time we have visited Vatican. Andrea, the owner, was great. Before we arrived we were in contact all the time - he was taking care of everything - when you arriving, if you need a transport from the airport...The place is an apartment rearranged in three rooms with their own bathrooms. Rooms are very big, spacious with new furniture and great bathrooms. They clean the room every day (it's not a case with lot of b&b's) and you have things like coffe, milk, juices, croissant and cookies in the room - for the period of your stay.
When we arrived, Andrea gave us the map and show us where should we go, where are good places to eat, and a lot of other useful informations.
We had a flight late in the afternoon and we agreed with Andrea to leave our bags in the room after the check-out and to pick them later that day and we had almost the whole day for one more long long walk in Rome.
I don't know if I forgot something but we really had a gret time in FloweRome and I can recommend it to everybody who want to have a great place to stay in Rome, for a normal price.
As we had a bad luck with Vatican (the Sistine Chapel was closed) we have a good reason to come back to Rome and to stay in FloweRome again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have booked at Flowerhome under recommendation of the same people running the mok'house and I have not been disappointed. The bed & breakfast is perfectly located to go everywhere in Rome and you are so close to the train station that you don't need to worry at all about your transfers to and from the airport.
The room (we stayed in number 1) is super silent despite the busy area and really fully equipped with anything you may need. Everything felt like brand new and thought throw.
Last but not least, the welcome from Andrea, the owner, has been really warm and attentioned making flowerhome a definitive "must return" for my week-ends in the capital :)
Grazie Andrea!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Eventhough we only stay for 2 nights but it was a real pleasure to stay. It has many plus point for us since it is close to train station, buses, a lot of place to eat.
Room itself is very nice, large bed, convy clean and good facility provided.
We could have flexibility in checking in and out and that helps us to manage our travel time better.
I would recommend this as a place to stay when you come to rome.
If any future chance I would definetly come again.
One last thing, price is worth to pay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple