“great food and very good service”
Review of Eleonora D'Arborea

Eleonora D'Arborea
Ranked #296 of 12,676 Restaurants in Rome
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trieste
Description: Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea opened the 1st of January, 1997. Our cooking, inspired by the best traditional Sardinian recipes, is carefully perfected in all details, from the creation to the presentation of the dish. An elegant atmosphere is enriched by efficient service and theflavors of Sardinia found in all of our dishes- from the appetizers to the desserts and the best seasonal wines. The many choices of seafood are all fresh, caught everyday and always different.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Although the restaurant is not located in the city center, it is worth the trip. The restaurant gives the possibility for a quiet lunch or dinner as well as an evening out with friends. The food is very good and very fresh, and the staff is there to please you. I had a good time and I will definitely go back. If you are in lack of inspiration, just ask and you will be offered with enough details to help you decide. A good place to celebrate, talk or just enjoy some time out.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This restaurant is excellent. Service is very good, the place is quite nice and its price/value relation is top.

We started with a mix of appetizers selected by the waiter and then my wife and I had seafood. Mi wife has fish and I had pasta with seafood. Every plate was great.

I highly recommend the place.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant offers mainly seafood, but also a few other dishes.Everything we ate was very tasty,and service was very good.The waiter knew good english and was very helpful.The interior is nice and clean , nothing special but relaxed atmosphere.Prices are OK, not great at all
according to food quality(price/quality ratio is excellent) and we will go there again.
We came for lunch, no reservation was needed but maybe for dinner is another situation.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Amazing service, amazing food, amazing atmosphere! I highly recommend!

If I come back to Italy, I will stop by...thank you for a fabulous experience!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have always figured that if you want a really good, authentic meal when traveling abroad, you should find out where the locals dine. Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea is one such establishment. From service to food, you get the best in a relaxed atmosphere - beginning with the complimentary glass of Prosecco as you are seated. Our server for the evening was a cheerful young man named Domenico. He was attentive without hovering and, most importantly, knew the menu and gave accurate, enticing descriptions of the dishes. He also made some really good suggestions - the tail of monkfish for one. Delicious! My only regret is discovering Eleonora D'Arborea on my last night in Rome.