“Brilliant”

Ranked #8 of 777 Dessert in Rome
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: Figidarium house is a classic Italian gelato where tradition and the search for new flavors are always accompanied by the choice of quality ingredientsThe customer service is not limited to the essential, but try to convey the passion and attention that we have in the laboratory to produce our ice cream.
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This delightful little ice cream palour is just down the road from some of the finest food in Rome and it does not disappoint. The gelato is rich, creamy and fresh: it was the most amazing ice cream I have ever tasted and even my parents enjoyed it. I would recommend the Fridgidarium flavour as it also comes with a cookie on top. However, I would think carefully before asking for the chocolate covering because, while it tasted amazing, it was almost too much glutony for my stomach to handle.

1  Thank PPPPPeterr

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is what I call ice cream!!! The flavors are so unique and they all taste good!!!!
We came back there twice and we would go more if we had more time!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We loved this place! I found out about it here on tripadvisor and I'm so glad we searched it out, well worth it!!!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This lovely ice cream shop is certainly one of the best in Rome. They always have a fresh product, the servings are enormous - way more bigger then the average ice cream serving for the same price, and plus, you can have chocolate topping if you please (which is quite rare in Rome). The choice of flavors is not so abundant as in other "gelaterias", but you won't be disappointed whatever flavor you chose. Love this place and their great gelato!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The best Gelato we had when we were in Rome. We tried about 3 different places and this was by far the best!

Been to La Gelateria Frigidarium? Share your experiences!