“Fungi Porcini!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Colonna
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The main tip you should know about this place - ask for fried fungi porcini. This is something must-try there. Belissimo. Onther food is also not bad, but this is something outstanding.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This used to be a dependable restaurant, but apparently it has gone through some changes for this worse. The food was edible, but all parties agreed after leaving that would be our last meal here. We had been going to this restaurant for years, but it is nothing but a serious tourist trap at this point. It has an idea location in a baroque piazza, but that's the best thing going for it. The service was fine, but nothing could make up for the average food. When I see people rating this restaurant highly, I think they must be drunk on the beauty of Rome and the restaurant's location. The food here is not worth the visit.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is lovely little restaurant in the Piazza San Ignazio. It was a bit of a find as we walked from the Pantheon en route to the Trevi Fountain. We had lunch in the pretty piazza on a lovely sunny day in Rome, it was a perfect backdrop to a simple but authentic Italian meal. My husband and children all enjoyed our meals.
After lunch it is worth taking a look at the amazing artwork on the ceiling of the church in the piazza, it would not be on everyone's must see list but it is truly amazing - best of all there are no queues to see it!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Their pastas are delicious and the setting couldn't be prettier. It is an oasis in a very tourist-heavy part of Rome. Everything we tried was very good and their selection of wines was impressive. The waiter was very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank epicurian2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I joined some friends at the end of lunch and I just asked some antipasto from the buffet.
Food was poor and floating on cold (olive?) oil.
Location is magic and I didn't get pasta that looks the strength of this place.
I don't think I'll go back.