TripAdvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Rome Photo Fun Tours
from $338.62
More Info
All reviews professional photographer four hours photography workshop night photo tour camera settings great shots amazing photos photography tips street photography planned itinerary his knowledge an unforgettable experience eternal city late at night booked this tour great tour walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2019

We really enjoyed our tour of Rome with Giulio. We have been coming to Rome for years, but seeing it through the eyes of a Roman gives it a new twist. Giulio was really knowledgable and gave us great tips for our photos and showed us new angles on old sites. We would definitely recommend a morning or evening with Photo Fun Tours!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank TZnomad
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Hello there, thanks a lot for your very kind review! It certainly was a great pleasure to walk with you through the most iconic sites in Rome and lead you also to the unbeaten paths of the eternal city. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Please spread the word :-)
Best regards,

Reviewed January 10, 2019

My wife and I had a wonderful photo tour on the streets of Rome. It was a unique experience, a different way to see the Eternal city and to learn the basics of photography. Thank you Giulio!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Anjamen Ć
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Hello there, kindly forgive me but since I gave several tours to couples lately and I do not recall your name "Anjamen", would you please, remind your actual name? I would truly like to reply to your excellent review as you deserve from my end. My most respectful thanks, Giulio

Reviewed December 31, 2018

Many people make it to Rome but few have the privilege of experiencing this incredible city under the experienced eye of a trained photojournalist. There is nothing quite like it. You are not just a tourist exploring the many historic sites in and around Rome. You are invited to step into the shoes of someone who sees the world through the lenses of a camera. For a few hours you can think like Cartier Bresson or Abbas or Steve McCurry. You can attempt to interpret beauty in your own way and be self-expressive, while at the same time discovering one of the most fascinating cities of the world. That very action takes you into a different space where the here and now become timeless. Giulio's enthusiasm, artistic eye, sense of humor and poetic interpretation of his beloved city will draw you in and gift you with an unforgettable experience. I worked with Giulio in the past and, while visiting some friends in Rome, I decided to give his tour a shot. I had never seen Rome this way before. I got a much more intimate view of a city I had visited but had never quite "seen" this way before. I fell in love with Rome again, thanks to Giulio. Definitely, worth it! Besides, I now have beautiful images that I created as a forever memory to share with family and friends.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Beatrice S
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2019

Dear Bea,
Thanks a million for your wonderful, enthusiastic, long and exhaustive review. It was great to walk around with you, showing you all the beauty of Rome while exchanging ideas and opinions about art and photography. It surely was a wonderful occasion to remember the old times when we worked together on documentaries on gender in Africa. What a great times, what a wonderful experiences!!!!
I am truly grateful you took time to take a tour with me. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Reviewed December 28, 2018

I love finding exciting ways to explore new cities and my recent trip to Roma was no different. As part of my research I reached out to a good friend who had just returned from a recent trip to Italy. He suggested I book a photo tour with Giulio from Romephotofuntours and it turned out to be one of the best parts of my visit.

Giulio is a fantastic photographer, very patient, extremely friendly and he knows Roma like the back of his hand. I booked his Roma By Night tour. We spent hours shooting the ancient ruins, famous squares and monuments with no one else around. Giulio picked me up from my flat, we drove and walked everywhere, following a carefully planned itinerary. He allowed me to take all the shots I wanted and then some! If looking to capture beautiful photographs of Roma By Night, Giulio is your guy!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Zandelle P
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Dear Zandelle,

Thanks a lot for your very beautiful review. It was a lot of fun touring Rome with you at night. If I am a patient teacher, you certainly are a terrific student! I am glad Sean put us in touch and you enjoyed taking photos of the eternal city with me.
If you are not busy, Feel free to post some of the pics you took, here on my Trip Advisor page ( I just found out about this cool TA feature).

I hope to see you back in Rome sometime soon.... and if you should have friends coming this way, please give them my contacts :-)

Happy New Year,

Reviewed December 27, 2018

Selecting a professional trainer and advisor can be frustrating and even dicey at times. Not in this case. We could not be more pleased with every component of our tour and must give Giulio D'Ercole and Rome photo fun tours, the highest marks possible. Thank you!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank serragio
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Dear Gionni,

Thanks a lot for your very flattering words, I do appreciate you took time to write a review on the tour we had, and I am very glad you were pleased with the workshop you took. Great to know I am up on your list of travel experiences.

Best regards and happy new year,