TripAdvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Rome Photo Fun Tours
from $338.62
More Info
All reviews professional photographer four hours photography workshop night photo tour camera settings great shots amazing photos photography tips street photography planned itinerary his knowledge an unforgettable experience eternal city late at night booked this tour great tour walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2018

Selecting a professional trainer and advisor can be frustrating and even dicey at times. Not in this case. We could not be more pleased with every component of our tour and must give Giulio D'Ercole and Rome photo fun tours, the highest marks possible. Thank you!!!

1  Thank serragio
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Dear Gionni,

Thanks a lot for your very flattering words, I do appreciate you took time to write a review on the tour we had, and I am very glad you were pleased with the workshop you took. Great to know I am up on your list of travel experiences.

Best regards and happy new year,

Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

This tour was worth it!!! Great recommendations for photo opportunities along with expert advice. Giulio was a great guide all around and easy to talk to (he speaks fluent American English...YAY) I got some fantastic photos and had an overall great experience! If I ever find myself back in Rome, I would definitely do another tour with Giulio!

1  Thank DanaeDG
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

Dear Danae,
Thanks a million for your very kind words. I am truly happy the tour we had left a strong impression on you, and even happier that you could go back to the US with memorable memories of your tour in Rome.
I do hope you'll be back in Rome sometime soon and that I could have you taking another tour in order to show you other sides of the eternal city, giving you other photographic tips on how to capture them.
I take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year,

Reviewed December 20, 2018

Giulio provided me with a personalized tour, concentrating on morning light. Giulio prepared a walking tour that provided great subject matter and a lot of flexibility. He is very knowledgeable and eager to help. He provides just the right amount of coaching and gives creative and technical advice. Our tour was a one-of-a-kind experience that was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. My advice to others is to plan for your photo tour early in your itinerary to allow for revisits or the possibility of additional photo tours.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Anthony S
Giulio D, Manager at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Hello there,
OI am so sorry I have not replied to this email before. I don't know how but your review skipped my attention and for some reason I could not see it. I do apologize for this.
In any case, and even with such a delay, I want to thank you for your very beautiful words and for having sent me a five stars review. I truly appreciate it, as much as I appreciate the fact you enjoyed the tour to the fullest.

Thanks a lot again and best regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to the professional style of Giulio d'Ercole, the city of Rome gives rise to a new light, a light of greater charm and discovery. I had the pleasure of rediscovering my city from a more stimulating perspective, thanks to the quality photography that offers the passionate work of Giulio.

Francesco Ercolino

1  Thank Francesco E
Romephotofuntours, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Dear Francesco,
your review, coming from a true Roman and from a person deeply involved with Art, is incredibly flattering. I am indeed very glad that the workshop you had with me made you see the most beautiful town in the world with new eyes and from other perspectives.
Thanks a lot again and merry Christmas!

Reviewed December 12, 2018

Giulio is an amazing photographer in his own right and is a native Roman so he not only guides in you photography but also gives you local knowledge of Rome! I took both his Rome by Day tour as well as the Beauty and History tour. I would recommend both equally.

From beginners to experts, it doesn't matter. He is an excellent teacher and really listens to what your interests are and what you would like to learn. He wants only success for you!

I highly recommend this tour to anyone! Especially someone that is keen on advancing their photography skills or just wanting a guide to the best photo spots. He goes at your pace and you might even enjoy a coffee with him!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank kfish117
GiulioDercole, Owner at Rome Photo Fun Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Dear Kris,

Thanks a lot for your very kind review. I am glad you enjoyed the tours and the technical workshop. It was a pleasure to walk with you through the squares and alleys of my hometown. Your enthusiasm and will to capture its beauty was flattering just as well as your eager to learn.
I hope you'll be back in Rome sometime in the future to get to know and explore it in more depth.
Best regards,